That book I've been writing

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i write, too, maddie ... i need to find a local face to face group!
thumbs_up.gif
seashanty said:
i write, too, maddie ... i need to find a local face to face group!
thumbs_up.gif
Check at your library. There's a state organization here that tracks all the local groups. You might have one of those too.

We all need something to feed our soul...so glad you have found writing. I guess I should not be surprised....you have a way with words here on the forum!
thumbs_up.gif
Silverspoon said:
We all need something to feed our soul...so glad you have found writing. I guess I should not be surprised....you have a way with words here on the forum!
thumbs_up.gif
And your sense of humor is wonderful!
tounge_smile.gif

thumbs_up.gif
Silverspoon said:
thumbs_up.gif
And your sense of humor is wonderful!
tounge_smile.gif

we have had a right go round with cancellations this week
(1) builders who were supposed to be with us Monday-thurs till October have had their job cancelled so they have cancelled 2 twins and a single every week till october
(2) 3 rooms from tonight cancelled - 1 resold to a regular straight away but furious as now have a different person in every night when we had sunday through wed all same people so less work, laundry and a but of a break for DH and me. Really cross as they were coming from Finland so am certain they didn't only know a week in advance they couldn't come for the convention.

on a similar note - anyone read "doing it at the Dixie Dew - Beth Mckenzie" just seen it as a new realease on amazon
Also Hotel Alpha by Mark Watson - his is a famous UK comic but has also written several books

Back