The Last Two Days...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After helping me today, he REALLY needs it!!!.
Nah, I'll be okay. But it certainly makes things easier when Chrome is installed. All the other methods of trying to see your screen were so hard to get set up. But once we use the remote desktop on Chrome, things went faster.
And I got Outlook and Publisher installed. GOD forbid there is a next time - but I will buy the whole magilla and be done with it! Penny-wise and pound-foolish!!
I hope you know how much I appreciate the time you gave me out of your VERY busy schedule. Getting that password on was vital.
It wasn't a problem at all. Slow season anyway.
Update - the Publisher refused to download - who knows why. Finally I got someone last night who said my best bet was to uninstall all the Of fice stuff and get Professional. This morning on my 3rd transfer I got someone REALLY helpful. He told me I can even get back the original spending (money back guarantee) - thankfully I used cc instead of check!! He canceled the charge for my online purchase and I purchased Pro that will have everything. He gave me the phone number for the dept that will do a refund of the original purchase - once they open (PDT and I am EDT). Uninstalling as I type.

Back