The Lists We Keep In Our Heads...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My list involves things like new roofs, new foundations, new windows, new septic systems, etc..........................

shower caps??????
:).
TheBeachHouse said:
shower caps??????
:)
Shower caps... Gilchrist and Soames. Boxed. 100 to an order. We are going thru a surprising number of them given this is the first year we've had them.
Our clientele is older.
Bought shower caps at dollar store. 10 for a dollar.
Need to buy make up remover pads. Mine went dry in the pkg. I need some but! I can't seem to get them used up before drying up grrr.
Need to find more bedding. Having two sets of sheets is a lot of work. Darn they don't fit well on the ironing boards either. What have I got myself into !!!!!
I found hand wipes that came in a plastic container, so I bought them and used the hand wipes but kept the container for the make up pads. But I keep the cover on the make up pads anyway, because they dry out otherwise.

My list involves things like new roofs, new foundations, new windows, new septic systems, etc...........................
We're doing new roof and new windows, too. Do you need a roof guy? This guy's done a lot of places here and everyone seems happy.

Was at box home improvement store to buy a toilet and saw this "model" and it made me chuckle.
When the plumbing dept staff asked what was so funny and I told them they didn't get it at all. No this is not the one we bought, it is an elongated bowl or nothing, but I took this photo:
mainstream.jpg

Was at box home improvement store to buy a toilet and saw this "model" and it made me chuckle.
When the plumbing dept staff asked what was so funny and I told them they didn't get it at all. No this is not the one we bought, it is an elongated bowl or nothing, but I took this photo:
mainstream.jpg
Heh heh!

mainstream.jpg
I almost choked laughing!

Back