The New Wedding Website is Working!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So good!
I know Joey Bloggs will be really excited about this when she gets back from her anniversary trip. Hope she's not in this latest cruise ship illness fiasco!.
Arks said:
So good!
I know Joey Bloggs will be really excited about this when she gets back from her anniversary trip. Hope she's not in this latest cruise ship illness fiasco!
I am afraid that she probably is - their ship was leaving from that port on that day, and going to those stops on the 10-day trip. I know they got to NJ before the ship left after driving up in that snow storm last Tuesday.
OH NO!!!! I hope not.

Breakfast Diva, that's awesome! We are contemplating an elopement package but haven't tried it yet. We have had several very small weddings here with great success but I'd like to try elopements. Let us know how they turn out.

don't forget to take lots of photo's.
don't forget to take lots of photo's
thumbs_up.gif

I learned my lesson on the last one we did. They had me use their camera and I ended up with nothing for myself. I had to pull them off of FB.

Kathleen, thanks for the info about where you bought the bolt of tulle. I bought a bolt for our gazebo from the same vendor, so I hope it gets here quickly. Both couples we have booked want to get married in the gazebo and not the beach. Go figure!

Kathleen, thanks for the info about where you bought the bolt of tulle. I bought a bolt for our gazebo from the same vendor, so I hope it gets here quickly. Both couples we have booked want to get married in the gazebo and not the beach. Go figure!.
Breakfast Diva said:
Kathleen, thanks for the info about where you bought the bolt of tulle. I bought a bolt for our gazebo from the same vendor, so I hope it gets here quickly. Both couples we have booked want to get married in the gazebo and not the beach. Go figure!
You are welcome. It will wotk for YOU. I do stuff and it falls on its face, others do the same thing and it is a winner.
BTW - today I sent an e-mail to a contact at an international magazine pitching an article about eloping to B & Bs in several States - innmates, your ears should have been burning.

Kathleen, thanks for the info about where you bought the bolt of tulle. I bought a bolt for our gazebo from the same vendor, so I hope it gets here quickly. Both couples we have booked want to get married in the gazebo and not the beach. Go figure!.
Breakfast Diva said:
You are welcome. It will wotk for YOU. I do stuff and it falls on its face, others do the same thing and it is a winner.
BTW - today I sent an e-mail to a contact at an international magazine pitching an article about eloping to B & Bs in several States - innmates, your ears should have been burning.
gillumhouse said:
Breakfast Diva said:
Says the woman who created B&Bs for Vets!
devil_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
gillumhouse said:
Breakfast Diva said:
devil_smile.gif

She has already sent it on to the editor. We are pitched. Said I could produce B & Bs with elopement packages in a minimum of 5 States that are motorcycle friendly. There are several motorcycle mags I can make the pitch to....

Breakfast Diva said:
gillumhouse said:
Breakfast Diva said:
devil_smile.gif

She has already sent it on to the editor. We are pitched. Said I could produce B & Bs with elopement packages in a minimum of 5 States that are motorcycle friendly. There are several motorcycle mags I can make the pitch to....
That's great!
We're on a spectacular motorcycle road! Most riders leave their bikes in our parking lot, but we can open up our garage to them if they want.

Breakfast Diva said:
gillumhouse said:
Breakfast Diva said:
devil_smile.gif

That's great!
We're on a spectacular motorcycle road! Most riders leave their bikes in our parking lot, but we can open up our garage to them if they want.
Now we wait. Grrrrr

yay for elopements! what state are you in? i was just talking to a couple thinking of a weddingmoon and/or elopement package! love is in the air?
heart.gif

yay for elopements! what state are you in? i was just talking to a couple thinking of a weddingmoon and/or elopement package! love is in the air?
heart.gif
seashanty said:
heart.gif
SS - pick a State. Diva in Oregon, JB in Virginia, PT in Texas, Copperhead in Louisiana, me in West Virginia - all are doing Elopements. I offer mine in an historic 1778 log house (original on original site)..

So good!
I know Joey Bloggs will be really excited about this when she gets back from her anniversary trip. Hope she's not in this latest cruise ship illness fiasco!.
Arks said:
So good!
I know Joey Bloggs will be really excited about this when she gets back from her anniversary trip. Hope she's not in this latest cruise ship illness fiasco!
I am afraid that she probably is - their ship was leaving from that port on that day, and going to those stops on the 10-day trip. I know they got to NJ before the ship left after driving up in that snow storm last Tuesday.
muirford said:
Arks said:
So good!
OH NOOOOOO! Hopefully they're not one of the 300 who have gotten sick! I don't think they should ever plan on another cruise. They have the worst luck!
Breakfast Diva said:
OH NOOOOOO! Hopefully they're not one of the 300 who have gotten sick!
They were. They both got sick, but have survived. Still aboard, still alive. JB posted from there just a few minutes ago...

So good!
Arks said:
So good!
muirford said:
Arks said:
So good!
OH NOOOOOO! Hopefully they're not one of the 300 who have gotten sick! I don't think they should ever plan on another cruise. They have the worst luck!
Breakfast Diva said:
They were. They both got sick, but have survived. Still aboard, still alive. JB posted from there just a few minutes ago...
Arks said:
Breakfast Diva said:
We are alive and home now. 2 days early. 700+ got ill (reported they were ill, there were many more than that), including us.

Back