The Tide Turns...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy the reviews have turned in the proper direction.
Now take care of YOU and follow orders..
I'm home, resting and surprisingly without much pain.
Perfect! Glad you and everything are going well. How's Specific?
He's fine
Good! Surgery and recovery is going well if Specific is doing fine as well. Keep up the good work up there. We are proud of you!
I am happy that we have so few guests (3 at the moment), everyone checking out tomorrow, and then another 5 days of an empty house... makes his recovery much easier.
I am at work, but we have a friend staying over to help Generic, so it great.... Hope he doesn't get spoiled
Specific said:
...we have a friend staying over to help Generic, so it great.... Hope he doesn't get spoiled
Oh, go ahead and spoil him for a while. I'm sure he won't get used to it ;-)

Happy the reviews have turned in the proper direction.
Now take care of YOU and follow orders..
I'm home, resting and surprisingly without much pain.
Perfect! Glad you and everything are going well. How's Specific?
He's fine
Good! Surgery and recovery is going well if Specific is doing fine as well. Keep up the good work up there. We are proud of you!
I am happy that we have so few guests (3 at the moment), everyone checking out tomorrow, and then another 5 days of an empty house... makes his recovery much easier.
I am at work, but we have a friend staying over to help Generic, so it great.... Hope he doesn't get spoiled
Specific said:
.... Hope he doesn't get spoiled
That is going to be an easy thing to happen… with everyone catering to his needs and wants. Just give him some tough love and a wake up call that playing nurse is over for you. You know, drop the bad new around Jan 1st so he's fully recovered and in good humor. If that doesn't work, the maids can come and take care of him on top of cleaning… Make sure to take care of yourself during this time!

Back