Travel Writer II

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That mag has done the 48-hours thingy in our town at least once (probably several times). They didn't stay with us.... I think it generates some good buzz, and the most recent one did give a good overview of the town and what there is to do, and such. People in town (at the chamber, at least) were pretty chuffed about it. I think the mag is aimed at a good demographic, probably a younger hipper crowd than, say, DE mag. I don't know about it's out-of-state distribution -- that is something important to consider if most of your guests are from away (they are the ones you want the story to reach). Thinking long term, for us, we need to start hooking that younger hipper crowd to staying with us, because so much of our business is returning guests..
HB
We are on our way home now after spending the day in your town! Still one of my favorite places. Always a new back road view to discover. Used to rent for a week when we were living in Maryland.
Whenever any of you innmates are in the area, feel free to stop by and look around, even if we are not here. We are on the road to the Aquarium.
We were on SP Island for awhile.
Our driveway is just 200 yards down (on the road to the Aquarium) from the four corners on the way to SP island.

Back