Two website thoughts

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And if you don't mind I will add a third website thought: run your website images through an optimizer tool, for example TinyPNG (dot) com. It reduces the size of your JPG and PNG images by about 55-70% without any loss of quality.
Considering that many hotel websites have up to 3 megabytes of photos on the homepage, reducing this by 65% will save you A LOT.
You are welcome :).
Does any one know of this kind of programme?
Do you know of a programme/app that can compress PNG images that are over the 5MB that TinyPNG can handle.
I have many images that exceed the 5MB
Try PNG Gauntlet: http://pnggauntlet.com/

And if you don't mind I will add a third website thought: run your website images through an optimizer tool, for example TinyPNG (dot) com. It reduces the size of your JPG and PNG images by about 55-70% without any loss of quality.
Considering that many hotel websites have up to 3 megabytes of photos on the homepage, reducing this by 65% will save you A LOT.
You are welcome :).
Does any one know of this kind of programme?
Do you know of a programme/app that can compress PNG images that are over the 5MB that TinyPNG can handle.
I have many images that exceed the 5MB
Gimp is a standard free powerhouse alternative to Photoshop, but use neither currently...

Back