Veteran's day

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you know if any advertising was done for this? It's the first time we're not full. We couldn't get on the site but we've told other inns that did to send callers our way. Nothing.
Got one from our FB page and two from our newsletter.
So wondering if the word got out this year.

Do you know if any advertising was done for this? It's the first time we're not full. We couldn't get on the site but we've told other inns that did to send callers our way. Nothing.
Got one from our FB page and two from our newsletter.
So wondering if the word got out this year..
BNBFinder did a press release on it. I posted it on my home page and on my specials page.

Feel free to borrow this list of resources should you like to blog Veteran's Day special offers (cut n paste or whatever you want):
Thank you Vets!
I will say, as I said before when the owner of the San Diego Zoo died, it was set in perpetuity that children would always be allowed to visit the zoo for free. It didn't take long for the grubby grabbing hands to turn green with greed and add
"Free with a paying adult"...
Yes, lawsuits ensued due to this, but in the end children are not free at the San Diego Zoo.
For that statement, as I have shared it before, those who are posting the BnBsforvets discounts, stay one night get the second free, and so on, are not keeping with the spirit of the promotion, and I know it saddens those who started this pgrm and those who have faithfully carried it on.
I shouldn't say much because that is the time we come crashing down from the busiest month of the year after a busy season and we are closed and go out of town. But when I went to SHARE the PAII BWTS website link and saw that again, it got my ire up. Yes indeed it did. Bandwagon comes to mind.

Feel free to borrow this list of resources should you like to blog Veteran's Day special offers (cut n paste or whatever you want):
Thank you Vets!
I will say, as I said before when the owner of the San Diego Zoo died, it was set in perpetuity that children would always be allowed to visit the zoo for free. It didn't take long for the grubby grabbing hands to turn green with greed and add
"Free with a paying adult"...
Yes, lawsuits ensued due to this, but in the end children are not free at the San Diego Zoo.
For that statement, as I have shared it before, those who are posting the BnBsforvets discounts, stay one night get the second free, and so on, are not keeping with the spirit of the promotion, and I know it saddens those who started this pgrm and those who have faithfully carried it on.
I shouldn't say much because that is the time we come crashing down from the busiest month of the year after a busy season and we are closed and go out of town. But when I went to SHARE the PAII BWTS website link and saw that again, it got my ire up. Yes indeed it did. Bandwagon comes to mind..
We are still doing totally free and the whole inn (absent the plague room, which I hate to 'give away'). We do have guests who are staying multiple days and paying full freight for the added days. Some added on the free day when they found out about it.
I'm not happy by all the different offers. It's confusing.
We have a great bunch of additional items to give away again this year. Very generous folks in town.

Back