Wedding Venue Fee

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A free venue finding service, helping you locate the best venue for your important event in the UK. Have a look on some of featured venues.Find the right Wedding venues Manchester, meeting, party or anything from dinner to dance! Among many, there is a venue that perfectly suits to your mood and budget.

I am exploring this subject as part of a report I need to do on possible careers I might choose. Thank you for your post it has valuable information on this topic. A free venue finding service, helping you locate the best wedding venue manchester for your important event in the UK. Have a look on some of featured venues.

Planning a wedding is quite stressful from picking out your outfits, venue, cake and other stuff. I am too planning my wedding and I and my fiancée had selected best wedding venue south florida. The reviews for the venues are very nice from their service to their safety.

How much just for a simple ceremony to get married....with 25 people.....bride and groom are staying here, afterwards they are all going to a restaurant. Do you charge just for an hour ceremony?
No food, drinks etc., just using our deck..
To just rent the space for the ceremony, you can choose an hourly rate - here I charge $150-200 per hour. With a minimum of an hour to cover the cost of someone who has to monitor.

How much just for a simple ceremony to get married....with 25 people.....bride and groom are staying here, afterwards they are all going to a restaurant. Do you charge just for an hour ceremony?
No food, drinks etc., just using our deck..
dms121761 said:
No food, drinks etc., just using our deck.
The best thing to do is to google small weddings and elopements and see what's happening in your region. You have to determine whether having that many people on your property will interfere with your regular b&b guests. Parking for 25 people is a lot. What time will you allow them to have their ceremony? By the way, they typically start late. Where will these 25 people go to use a bathroom? Your liability will increase, the more people are on your property. Make sure your insurance knows about it.
We ended charging $250. 00 for 1.5 hours...25 people showed...it was an easy cleanup and they were so nice and so quiet we didn't even hear them leave for dinner...lol...thank you

Back