Well, That's Kinda Unexpectedly Cool!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny, I didn't get the email, have had our Certificate of Excellence since 2011. Isn't that 5 years?.
Did you get a CoE for 2015? Look on your TA listing badge page. The Hall of Fame awards were for 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15.
Yup, CoE for every year from 2011 and onward including 2015. Odd. Maybe I'm the last one to get email from them? Only email I get from them is one constantly trying to get me to increase my bids.

Funny, I didn't get the email, have had our Certificate of Excellence since 2011. Isn't that 5 years?.
Did you get a CoE for 2015? Look on your TA listing badge page. The Hall of Fame awards were for 11, 12, 13, 14, & 15.
Yup, CoE for every year from 2011 and onward including 2015. Odd. Maybe I'm the last one to get email from them? Only email I get from them is one constantly trying to get me to increase my bids.
The email came yesterday afternoon and was titled: Welcome to the Hall of Fame!
If I go to my Business widgets page and click on the CoE for 2015, a link appears below for the Hall of Fame Logo image to display on website (among other links).

Where on the TA do you see the years for the cert.? can not see mine. Did not get any emails either for 2015

Where on the TA do you see the years for the cert.? can not see mine. Did not get any emails either for 2015
Go to your Business page and look under Widgets.

You know what we say about using their downloadable images...it does drain resources. Better to just screen capture the badge and put it in as an image..so it doesn't have to go through their server. You could make it go to your review page with a link you create if you want..
No, that's the Best part! It's NOT a linked image! You can download it and simply use it as an ordinary image. Yay!
Apparently only 8,000 Five Year Hall of Fame Excellence certificates issued in the US to the entire hospitality industry vs 78,000 singular 2015 Certificates of Excellence.
Momma, for the first time we're one of those 78K, but I'm as happy as a clam. Now have to take Nest's advice as to how to best use the image on our site. Happy dance today. Never thought we would get one of those in our very out-of-the-way place!
done ;-)
Thank You!

To the award winners ... what would you say is the biggest factor in getting great reviews from your guests?
I had a book full of lovely reviews that never made it to the internet. So that's a whole 'nother issue. When your b&b's reviews don't get shared, do you think it's a good idea to share them on your website?

Back