What about us???????????

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update - not only did they add our name to the website, but they also thanked us on their FB page with a picture of our inn. So, they did their best to fix.
In the meantime, the gala opening was fun! And even better, the artist staying with us gave us a painting. He let us choose from 6 and framed and hung it for us right then.
I'm thrilled with it!
(I have a picture but, for some reason, have never been able to add a picture to this website. If someone wants to send an email, I'll send it over.).
First you must upload the image, then you must select it to add to your post. Two steps.

Update - not only did they add our name to the website, but they also thanked us on their FB page with a picture of our inn. So, they did their best to fix.
In the meantime, the gala opening was fun! And even better, the artist staying with us gave us a painting. He let us choose from 6 and framed and hung it for us right then.
I'm thrilled with it!
(I have a picture but, for some reason, have never been able to add a picture to this website. If someone wants to send an email, I'll send it over.).
First you must upload the image, then you must select it to add to your post. Two steps.
I know. Sounds easy.
I upload the picture - I have maybe 10 uploaded. I 'select' the picture, then I hit the tab to use this picture and then my computer freezes. Every time. Not sure why.
I am able to upload pictures to myfitnesspal, houzz, FB, all my favorites. Just not here.

I'm thrilled with it!
I know. Sounds easy.
I upload the picture - I have maybe 10 uploaded. I 'select' the picture, then I hit the tab to use this picture and then my computer freezes. Every time. Not sure why.
I am able to upload pictures to myfitnesspal, houzz, FB, all my favorites. Just not here.
You may be uploading photos that are way too large. I usually try to keep them sized at 800 px wide or less. And compress as well.

Back