What are the questions guests are embarrassed to ask?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
If you could put a list together, what would they be? Such as:
1) Do we have to eat with strangers?
2) Are all the bathrooms shared?
3) Are there tvs?
One day when I am 75 we will have a "Blogging" drop down forum to select. Until then, I say MARKETING. As you see where I am going with this. This could be a list on your website or blog.

So you don't want the questions they pull me into the other room so that no one is within earshot to ask, like "where are the strip clubs" and "where can I buy some latex clothing?"

If they're too embarrassed to ask...
Maybe a top 10 questions list? Altho, phrasing it the way you did will get it read!

So you don't want the questions they pull me into the other room so that no one is within earshot to ask, like "where are the strip clubs" and "where can I buy some latex clothing?".
Jon - I know a bar/hotel where your guests wouldn't even have to ask - it's all on display in the bar, for sale.

So you don't want the questions they pull me into the other room so that no one is within earshot to ask, like "where are the strip clubs" and "where can I buy some latex clothing?".
Jon - I know a bar/hotel where your guests wouldn't even have to ask - it's all on display in the bar, for sale.
Morticia said:
On the list of places I don't want to know or to go...

Back