What did YOU eat for breakfast today?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won't believe it, because I go through these phases... normally it's a bagel but today... Pop Tarts!.
Oh, i get weak-kneed over Pop Tarts. *sigh* I sometimes go to the aisle in the store and fawn over them. Can't buy them. No way. It's like Lay's potato chips - you can't eat just one. Mega weakness!
we get them as a special treat sometimes 1 box maybe every 6 months

You won't believe it, because I go through these phases... normally it's a bagel but today... Pop Tarts!.
Oh, i get weak-kneed over Pop Tarts. *sigh* I sometimes go to the aisle in the store and fawn over them. Can't buy them. No way. It's like Lay's potato chips - you can't eat just one. Mega weakness!
Joey Camb said:
When my UK guests see the box of Yorkshire tea I tell them I traded a lovely innkeeper in England for a box of Pop Tarts. They goggle.

Same thing every morning because it holds us until lunch...oatmeal, prunes, nuts, blueberries and pear with warm milk poured over the top. No actual cooking. DH varies it up a bit with the fruit, depending on what is in season but even when we travel we aim for this breakfast. All stops are out when it comes to dinner though. Anything goes!

Leftover Denver Omelet bake (I made over the weekend from a recipe found on Pinterest), sliced strawberries. And two cups of Tazo Awake tea.

Leftover Denver Omelet bake (I made over the weekend from a recipe found on Pinterest), sliced strawberries. And two cups of Tazo Awake tea..
Newbatgirl said:
Leftover Denver Omelet bake (I made over the weekend from a recipe found on Pinterest), sliced strawberries. And two cups of Tazo Awake tea.
share the recipe? :)

Usually nothing (not good I know), but when I do eat.... plain Oatmeal, no sugar, no milk....

whole wheat toast with peanut butter and honey. Oh, and coffee, of course. 4 guests for brekkie and only one drinks coffee, just one cup, so there was some left for me, too.

First and foremost COFFEE ! then a bit later whole wheat toast and home made cot jam. Half a banana.

whole wheat toast with peanut butter and honey. Oh, and coffee, of course. 4 guests for brekkie and only one drinks coffee, just one cup, so there was some left for me, too..
My current guest is a coffee hound and a band member who stays here (she has been demoted to family status) band nights is also a coffee hound. I made my 24 cup pot with Malawi coffee today. I got 2 cups and it went dry!!!

whole wheat toast with peanut butter and honey. Oh, and coffee, of course. 4 guests for brekkie and only one drinks coffee, just one cup, so there was some left for me, too..
My current guest is a coffee hound and a band member who stays here (she has been demoted to family status) band nights is also a coffee hound. I made my 24 cup pot with Malawi coffee today. I got 2 cups and it went dry!!!
I used to be one too. But funny thing happen when: one I got older; two, when I started to travel once more. Not time to take a coffee break LOL too much to see and too little time to see it. hahaha

Back