What do you get when you...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....a very boring breakfast! ;-).
Samster said:
....a very boring breakfast! ;-)
The Vegan approached me to tell me how much he appreciated it. That was a first! and I appreciate him appreciating it. Many times the Vegans no show for breakfast after we have it all prepped for just them! We don't have THAT many, or I would have to redo my menu quite a bit.

....a very boring breakfast! ;-).
Samster said:
....a very boring breakfast! ;-)
The Vegan approached me to tell me how much he appreciated it. That was a first! and I appreciate him appreciating it. Many times the Vegans no show for breakfast after we have it all prepped for just them! We don't have THAT many, or I would have to redo my menu quite a bit.
Vegan I could do, but you presented lots of challenges in your list! I once prepared a vegan frittata for a guest and one of the other guests (who did not have any dietary restrictions) asked to sample it too. She liked it and was surprised that she did. Some of our "special" diet guests were appreciative, many were not. But like you, it made me feel good that they noticed that we had gone the extra mile for them and their requests. :)

Had this. I served a bowl of steamed jasmine rice topped with sliced strawberries and anointed with real maple syrup. The other guests were envious.

Had this. I served a bowl of steamed jasmine rice topped with sliced strawberries and anointed with real maple syrup. The other guests were envious..
Oh, boy, that's interesting!

Stayed at a place recently where some guests returned to the place we were staying after going elsewhere (to explore a different area of the State). The second place had no clue how to meet the guest's medical dietary restrictions after confirming they could in an email and phone call and the guest was very upset.
Left the place we were staying very happy that our hosts could take care of their requirements and told the innkeepers how grateful they were...repeatedly. It DOES happen!

Back