What I want to say vs what I will say.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were lucky never to have had the same AC noise complaint posted on TA. But now we never worry about it because the split ductless systems are so quiet, efficient and effective that our guests are happy, happy, happy. If you are upgrading an old house and can afford to install a few of these systems in your rooms you won't be disappointed..
For my personal information, how effective are these systems with heating and in what sort of climate are you located? Our wall units are ac and resistance heat, I have the same unit in my own bedroom, not unusually noisy, buy not perfectly quiet either. Summer power bills are not bad, but pricy during the heating season, if the split ductless units heat well and efficiently in a cold climate it could warrant the expense in the long haul and I'm probably reaching the life of my present units. Thanks for any comments you'd share on the heating side of things.
The splits are efficient up to -10C at that point, they shouldn't be used. That's about 14F.

Back