What shampoos and conditioners do you use?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a licensed hairstylist so I buy gallons of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo and The Detangler and put them into mini bottles that we bought from U-Line. But I believe now you can buy hotel sized Paul Mitchell Tea Tree and Wild Ginger toiletries from Americanhotel.com.
dotsbythesea said:
I'm a licensed hairstylist so I buy gallons of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo and The Detangler and put them into mini bottles that we bought from U-Line. But I believe now you can buy hotel sized Paul Mitchell Tea Tree and Wild Ginger toiletries from Americanhotel.com
We buy from Amer Hotel but I will say they have some of the steepest prices around.
An example is one of their 'pool side' chairs in the latest catalog. They are going for over $200 each. They were $24 at Target when I bought them.
They are steep! In the 3 years we've been doing this we've never ordered from a hotel supplier. Its not cost effective for a small place (or at least for us).

Thanks for all the input. We have actually been using Gilcrest and Soames ..... but they have many different lines. We were using one of their cheaper lines. Maybe I just need to go up to something nicer?? I really don't want to go to dispensers... I like the individual sizes..
Just my 2 cents - as well as going for quality, natural products, be sure that the packaging allows for easy dispensing of the product.
Some of the tiny bottles don't allow folks to get the shampoo, conditioner, or bath gel out! Can be challenging for some guests. Try some samples yourself first. Several of the vendors mentioned will send you samples of various product lines to check out.
It's fun to shop for amenities!

I found a gal who sells inn-size hair and skin products. I'll get her info and post it here w/o mentioning it to her should you not like what you see.

Hello, my name is Belinda. I sell shampoo and conditioner in 2oz bottles, for travel. My products are called TB Elixir...the remedy. I wanted to begin to sell them to bed and breakfast inns because of the more intimate setting. There are two different shampoos and conditioners. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. I would gladly send you the travel sizes for you to sample. If you would like to see the packaging and read about the products please visit Tbstudio.net.. Thank you so much for your time.

Hello, my name is Belinda. I sell shampoo and conditioner in 2oz bottles, for travel. My products are called TB Elixir...the remedy. I wanted to begin to sell them to bed and breakfast inns because of the more intimate setting. There are two different shampoos and conditioners. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. I would gladly send you the travel sizes for you to sample. If you would like to see the packaging and read about the products please visit Tbstudio.net.. Thank you so much for your time..
Post your information on the Resource page to be easier to find later.

Hello, my name is Belinda. I sell shampoo and conditioner in 2oz bottles, for travel. My products are called TB Elixir...the remedy. I wanted to begin to sell them to bed and breakfast inns because of the more intimate setting. There are two different shampoos and conditioners. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. I would gladly send you the travel sizes for you to sample. If you would like to see the packaging and read about the products please visit Tbstudio.net.. Thank you so much for your time..
Post your information on the Resource page to be easier to find later.
Thank you so much for the guidance. Much appreciated and I just did. Have a great night.

I like William Roam too but I'm trying to get away from plastic packaging. Anyone know a company that does travel size in paper packaging?

I like William Roam too but I'm trying to get away from plastic packaging. Anyone know a company that does travel size in paper packaging?.
Tamelon said:
I like William Roam too but I'm trying to get away from plastic packaging. Anyone know a company that does travel size in paper packaging?
Gilchrist and Soames does a waxed cardboard package. Bee kind is the name.

Back