? Whipped cream dispenser

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd had one for years and love it! I can't find any name on it, but it looks just like this. I must use it every other day in the busy season. I serve a lot of strawberries & cream. You can do other things with it, but I just keep it simple
Here are the chargers I use which I buy on ebay.

Never heard of it but am very interested. How does it work? Do you just fill it with cream and sugar?

I'd had one for years and love it! I can't find any name on it, but it looks just like this. I must use it every other day in the busy season. I serve a lot of strawberries & cream. You can do other things with it, but I just keep it simple
Here are the chargers I use which I buy on ebay..
In high school, they were called "Whippets" and kids would get high on them...

Never heard of it but am very interested. How does it work? Do you just fill it with cream and sugar?.
You put whatever you want in the canister. Screw in the charger and it creates foam. You can do flavored foams like Parmesan or regular whipped cream. It's very big in modern cooking techniques. And it's fun!

Never heard of it but am very interested. How does it work? Do you just fill it with cream and sugar?.
Yes Beachy, I use it exclusively for cream. Fill with cream and mix in a little sugar (I use powdered since it disolves quickly), screw the top back on and put the charger canister in the head of the unit, shake and you've got great whipped cream! No muss, no fuss and it can be done in just a minute. Usually there is enough charge in the canister to be able to store the unit back in the fridge for a few days. Much better than the canned stuff and much easier than whipping it in a mixer.

We bought ours from Williams & Sonoma ( a little pricey, but with our chef's discount it was fine). You just mix in heavy cream, powdered sugar and a dash of vanilla. It works great, but when Im in a hurry and we run out I always have a store-bought can in the fridge for emergencies. I would recommend having 2 so you don't have to stop and mix more in the middle of a breakfast.

Here are the chargers I use which I buy on ebay..
In high school, they were called "Whippets" and kids would get high on them...
That's why it can be hard to order online, sometimes.

Yes, we have a couple of ISI whipped cream canister devices, but I found the cream did not keep well and I have dropped back to commercial canned whipped cream - real cream, just pre-prepared, with a decent shelf life in the fridge -- for day-to-day use. Big groups, we use the ISI.

Back