Would you call it a suite?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
leave out the word 'suite' altogether.
For more explanation ...
"Combine Rooms Flora and Fauna and book them together as Merryweather. Flora and Fauna are connected by a door that is bolted when booked separately; each room has its own bathroom and separate entry"

For more explanation ...
"Combine Rooms Flora and Fauna and book them together as Merryweather. Flora and Fauna are connected by a door that is bolted when booked separately; each room has its own bathroom and separate entry".
seashanty said:
For more explanation ...
"Combine Rooms Flora and Fauna and book them together as Merryweather. Flora and Fauna are connected by a door that is bolted when booked separately; each room has its own bathroom and separate entry"
I think that is good idea. Or if you want the word suite, call it a family suite. Have your privacy and still have a vacation with young children/teens.

It is not a suite, it is two rooms with a connecting door.
You could say it is a suite of rooms, meaning more than one that are connected, but not a suite.
Will it sell as two together or will you lose more business when people think there is a connecting door and sound proof issues?

You could say it is a suite of rooms, meaning more than one that are connected, but not a suite.
Will it sell as two together or will you lose more business when people think there is a connecting door and sound proof issues?.
Ah! Ha! That's where you've been! Cruising the rivers....while we all miss JB and her thoughts for the day! Nice photo!

Will it sell as two together or will you lose more business when people think there is a connecting door and sound proof issues?.
Have had zero problems with the connecting door thing. One half of the room is one of my better booking rooms.

Every hotel suite I've ever stayed in was a bedroom, bathroom, and sitting area. I've seen some where it's just a 3-foot partition separating the sitting area from the bed. That's pushing it!

Back