Your crowning success stories

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure this is a big deal, but to me it was a very big deal. We just opened our B&B in late August. 4 days after launching our website I had reservations! Being completely new to owning and operating a B&B I was nervous how things would go. I honestly feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants and doing what I think feels right and customer service oriented. Our 8th guest arrived just 3 weeks after we opened. The couple stayed for 3 days/2 nights and according to them, they really enjoyed their stay. When they checked out they asked if I planned to be open for Valentine's weekend. I said I was and the husband asked me to give him a couple of weeks and he would contact me to make new reservations and they wanted to bring their other "couple" friends with them. About a month later I received an email from him....they are returning for Valentine's Weekend and bringing 3 other couples with them! I'm completely booked for Valentine's weekend with a returning guest who stayed with us our 1st month in business!
That told me without a doubt I've done something right!.
Excellent! That must have really bolstered your confidence level. Nice.
It did...tremendously!

Not sure this is a big deal, but to me it was a very big deal. We just opened our B&B in late August. 4 days after launching our website I had reservations! Being completely new to owning and operating a B&B I was nervous how things would go. I honestly feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants and doing what I think feels right and customer service oriented. Our 8th guest arrived just 3 weeks after we opened. The couple stayed for 3 days/2 nights and according to them, they really enjoyed their stay. When they checked out they asked if I planned to be open for Valentine's weekend. I said I was and the husband asked me to give him a couple of weeks and he would contact me to make new reservations and they wanted to bring their other "couple" friends with them. About a month later I received an email from him....they are returning for Valentine's Weekend and bringing 3 other couples with them! I'm completely booked for Valentine's weekend with a returning guest who stayed with us our 1st month in business!
plus you know they will be normal guests for valentines as it can be a tricky one!

plus you know they will be normal guests for valentines as it can be a tricky one!
LOL!

Wonderful!!!! Good one!!! Dreamcatcher, I'm happy for you!

Coming up with a good Valentine's gift for teenage boys is not hard to do. You will have to devote some time and plan well in advance so that everything turn soft and fun. After all, many equipment and devices which are loved by the younger generation comes with a high price tag.
Unique Valentines Day Gifts

Back