Inn the news Feb 28, 2011

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
I thought you might like to read this - this chap lived in West Virginia (in case anyone wants this info for a blog article or pertinent info for BnB for vets or something...It's pretty neat just to read it)
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Last US WWI vet dies at 110. Here's our 2007 profile of Frank Buckles >>>[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]http://bit.ly/hAeUmc[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)] [/COLOR]

Thank you. This morning Reuben (our local radio news guy) interviewed a man who has been doing a documentary on Frank Buckles. He was a friend and said only lack of funds has kept it from being complete. He would like to include re-enactments, but no $$ for that.

He is considered a treasure in this area of the state where he lived. We have actually had guests who were doing research and were interviewing him for his book. He did everyone in my town proud in 2007 when he turned down a White House invitation to march (actually ride) in our little hometown Fourth of July parade.

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Aussie Couple Visits Welsh B&B, Fall In Love and Don't Leave[/FONT]
Tips from the T-List
As reported by the Daily Mail, the pair intended to base themselves out of London for a year-long tour of Europe, but fell in love with the family-run Barratt's of Tyn Rhyl bed and breakfast in north Wales. The b&b is the oldest building in the small ...
(JB - I will make no comment about relatives coming to visit and not leaving, no I won't)
cry_smile.gif

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Aussie Couple Visits Welsh B&B, Fall In Love and Don't Leave[/FONT]
Tips from the T-List
As reported by the Daily Mail, the pair intended to base themselves out of London for a year-long tour of Europe, but fell in love with the family-run Barratt's of Tyn Rhyl bed and breakfast in north Wales. The b&b is the oldest building in the small ...
(JB - I will make no comment about relatives coming to visit and not leaving, no I won't)
cry_smile.gif
No, don't think I want guests like that.

Tips from the T-List
cry_smile.gif
Glad they stayed in Wales. I do not need revenue that badly. I wonder if they are getting full rack rate per night.

Latest posts

Back