Need help deciding

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone. Thought you'd all like to know that my husband and I have finally opened a Bed and Breakfast in Mansfield CT. We found this place after backing out of the deal in New Hampshire 7 years ago. It's 300 years old and needed a lot of work. So, after 6 years of renovations we opened Stone Arches Bed and Breakfast. Thanks for all your advice all those years ago. I hope to be a more frequent visitor here now that we're up and running. StoneArchesBnB.com if you want to take a look..
Congratulations! My husband aka Poppa grew up up the road at the intersection of 89 & 44! His Dad taught at UConn for thirty years. Know the area well.

Hi everyone. Thought you'd all like to know that my husband and I have finally opened a Bed and Breakfast in Mansfield CT. We found this place after backing out of the deal in New Hampshire 7 years ago. It's 300 years old and needed a lot of work. So, after 6 years of renovations we opened Stone Arches Bed and Breakfast. Thanks for all your advice all those years ago. I hope to be a more frequent visitor here now that we're up and running. StoneArchesBnB.com if you want to take a look..
Congratulations! My husband aka Poppa grew up up the road at the intersection of 89 & 44! His Dad taught at UConn for thirty years. Know the area well.
Hmm. I used to live 3 houses south of the intersection of 44 and 89 in Ashford, right? How long ago did he live there? Trying to think who your husband and father could be.

Hmm. I used to live 3 houses south of the intersection of 44 and 89 in Ashford, right? How long ago did he live there? Trying to think who your husband and father could be.
House was sold in 85. He graduated from EO Smith in 71. We were married at the house in 79. Used to be like a page out of Country Living magazine. Now it's a horror show. Red house on the left heading North on 89 by the Mt Hope. Ring any bells? Remember, we're all in the witness protection program here...

Back