one of THOSE days

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
always could be worse...could have an earthquake.
Sheesh welcome back to Southern CA mom and Dad - they arrived there just as it happened this morning..
True enough....
I guess lightning doesn't count for me??
wink_smile.gif
We are still finding small electronics that bit the dust. Irritating but not life threatening obviously.
I have now cleaned up after the dog for the 6th time. Not that I'm counting.... I remember your cat stories. I hope this is short lived from something that she ate.
Still have not gotten to my common rooms.
It is NOT a good day for me but I do have the consolation that I don't live where there are earthquakes anymore. Or do I?? Actually, we are right on the fault line for the East Coast.
I will not tempt fate!!!
Samster said:
I have now cleaned up after the dog for the 6th time. Not that I'm counting.... I remember your cat stories. I hope this is short lived from something that she ate.
I feel you. Two of mine have been off and on sick since Friday when I think they had some bad marrow bones. My perfectly house trained dogs; two had accidents in the middle of the night two nights ago and one had two accidents. And if cleaning up the messes isn't bad enough, four words: stinky, stinky, butt fur. If you've ever dealt with it you know what it is!
Oh, and we're supposed leave on a 2500 mile trip this Friday for a month in New England with all dogs. Thankfully, they both seem to be on their way to recovery and we've had no further issues since two nights ago. You know the bland diet and/or fasting routine? There's also reglan which can help with vomit. If you need more details you can email me off list.
Luckily, my dog is a little smaller than yours...only 20 lbs. She is also an old dog & will be 18 years old at the end of October. My dh stopped at the vet for me & got some canned food to go with the dry I have (old dog has problems chewing). Vet also gave him Flagyl since the food hasn't done the trick. She had pancreatitis almost 3 years ago & I nursed her back to health then. This is odd for her but she seems to be OK other than the diarrhea. yuk.
Hopefully, the meds will kick in & she'll be settled down tomorrow.
Today was a crazy busy day & then always checking on the pooch. The fun never ends around here. :)

Back