There are no Italians in Italy...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, August is holiday month. I just had honeymooners from Italy and now have a foursome. I get two more tomorrow and more again next week.
Italians are right up there amongst my very favorite guests!! Two years ago I hosted two couples from Italy over Christmas. We had lots of fun - I cooked Christmas dinner for them. They were here because they'd been to Tofino before and just loved it so decided it would be a nice place to enjoy Christmas..
ginocat said:
Yes, August is holiday month. I just had honeymooners from Italy and now have a foursome. I get two more tomorrow and more again next week.
Italians are right up there amongst my very favorite guests!! Two years ago I hosted two couples from Italy over Christmas. We had lots of fun - I cooked Christmas dinner for them. They were here because they'd been to Tofino before and just loved it so decided it would be a nice place to enjoy Christmas.
What do you serve for breakfast? They have all eaten the pancakes but I know they don't eat big breakfasts.
I serve what I normally serve. I don't modify breakfasts for countries. Part of travel, in my mind, is experiencing what other people do, how they live and what they eat. Sometimes they don't eat the whole portion but they all seem to enjoy the food.
ginocat said:
I serve what I normally serve. I don't modify breakfasts for countries. Part of travel, in my mind, is experiencing what other people do, how they live and what they eat. Sometimes they don't eat the whole portion but they all seem to enjoy the food.
I don't want to serve an 'Italian' breakfast, just wondering if you noticed they liked some things more than others.
Why not ask them? Don't make more trouble for yourself. they are in America, do your thing and I am sure it will be fine.
I'm not sure if your comment is directed at me but I don't have problems and I'm not about to ask people what they want for breakfast. LOL!!!
NOpe..it was for the PITA MAgnet...bree...sorry.
devil_smile.gif

catlady said:
NOpe..it was for the PITA MAgnet...bree...sorry.
devil_smile.gif
Stop calling me that! It's like a jinx on me!
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

LOL Is that like an old Yiddish curse? "May PITAs be drawn to you like a magnet!"
tounge_smile.gif

Which of course can be unvexed with "May you repel PITAs like a errr ...ummm... a thing that repels PITAS really well."

Back