and here it goes...now a happy thread

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a sweet picture.
When you "catch" guests like this and take pictures, do you keep them, frame them and put them in their room the next time they come?
I have done that. Not a lot but, whenever I can and have time, I will do it.
Iris said:
What a sweet picture.
When you "catch" guests like this and take pictures, do you keep them, frame them and put them in their room the next time they come?
I have done that. Not a lot but, whenever I can and have time, I will do it
This is the photo above (compressed) as I sent them the larger file. I didn't have a chance to do anything with it, stuffmart photo center was already closed and I had other rooms to check in, no way to do anything. But I did think about it! I thought, print it, frame it, deliver it to them with their breakfast.
Instead they had a fresh peony in a vase and a happy anniv card, and this photo was emailed, and they were thrilled and said "We already shared it on FB and emailed it to all of our family and friends!"
You may see a similar photo as a featured inn up on the top right.
Joey Bloggs said:
Instead they had a fresh peony in a vase and a happy anniv card, and this photo was emailed, and they were thrilled and said "We already shared it on FB and emailed it to all of our family and friends!"
wonderful. I want to stay with you. One of these days. We are thinking of going on an extended road trip in Nov. 2016...
Iris said:
Joey Bloggs said:
wonderful. I want to stay with you. One of these days. We are thinking of going on an extended road trip in Nov. 2016...
You always have a room with us, any time.
are you saying that because you might have sold the inn by then?
tounge_smile.gif
heehee
Thank you
heart.gif

What a sweet picture.
Iris said:
What a sweet picture.
This is the photo above (compressed) as I sent them the larger file. I didn't have a chance to do anything with it, stuffmart photo center was already closed and I had other rooms to check in, no way to do anything. But I did think about it! I thought, print it, frame it, deliver it to them with their breakfast.
I buy about a dozen frames at the dollar store and keep them on hand. I just print my fav picture on my crappy printer of them from their ceremony or return stay and put it in the dollar frame. You'd think I just gave them a million bucks. It's so sweet when the tears happen.
That's a great reenactment you did! The little touches touch their hearts and does wonders for ours too.
regular_smile.gif

What a sweet picture.
Iris said:
What a sweet picture.
I buy about a dozen frames at the dollar store and keep them on hand. I just print my fav picture on my crappy printer of them from their ceremony or return stay and put it in the dollar frame. You'd think I just gave them a million bucks. It's so sweet when the tears happen.
That's a great reenactment you did! The little touches touch their hearts and does wonders for ours too.
regular_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
regular_smile.gif
I would do that too but tossed it all in for a black only laser printer. So won't be doing that. I believe that is super that you do that. I am right with you on it!

Back