Any Famous Guests?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to make a comment here now and how and why this thread was changed suddenly. If you DO host a famous guest, be sure to get permission before announcing they stayed with you.
Not discussing the the specifics, but just a warning to be very careful, perhaps this is not something we think about when we have a "noteworthy" celebrity in our midst. We think that they are fair game..
Joey Bloggs said:
I am going to make a comment here now and how and why this thread was changed suddenly. If you DO host a famous guest, be sure to get permission before announcing they stayed with you.
Not discussing the the specifics, but just a warning to be very careful, perhaps this is not something we think about when we have a "noteworthy" celebrity in our midst. We think that they are fair game.
I'm so frekin' confused. This is a forum - anonymous. not exactly viral. why can't we talk? This isn't advertising. We're not using names to make money here.
TheBeachHouse said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Not discussing the the specifics, but just a warning to be very careful, perhaps this is not something we think about when we have a "noteworthy" celebrity in our midst. We think that they are fair game.
I'm so frekin' confused. This is a forum - anonymous. not exactly viral. why can't we talk? This isn't advertising. We're not using names to make money here.
This is a public forum Beach house.
This is not anon.
Everything that is typed here is picked up by google.
if you search famous guest b&b you will come to this page.
no one said it was advertising
I made the comment to explain why I had to change this thread, but I guess I should have just left everyone in the dark. I was doing it as a service to those who wondered why it had changed dramatically.

Not discussing the the specifics, but just a warning to be very careful, perhaps this is not something we think about when we have a "noteworthy" celebrity in our midst. We think that they are fair game..
Joey Bloggs said:
TheBeachHouse said:
Joey Bloggs said:
This is a public forum Beach house.
This is not anon.
Everything that is typed here is picked up by google.
if you search famous guest b&b you will come to this page.
no one said it was advertising
I made the comment to explain why I had to change this thread, but I guess I should have just left everyone in the dark. I was doing it as a service to those who wondered why it had changed dramatically.
well, I'm often confused here, so nothing new there.
I know you are all sensitive to the power of the internet and that's a good sensitivity to have.

Loads ..,.. and always so much fun. Peter from PP&M. A painter who has work everywhere including the Louvre and The National Gallery in London (great thing about him is that, when he had to cancel, he sent me an original drawing to say sorry). The guy that hosts / directs one of the better storm chaser type series. The Charlotte's Web family. Someone that won an oscar for a movie that involved a geisha remembering things. A lovely English gentleman who was the lead singer for my favourite 80's electronic band ..... didn't actually stay here but sent all his clients to stay with us and became a good friend. A house-hold name opera singer ...... Makes me realize that I need to start writing things down because I know there are more but these are the ones that came to mind immediately. Notice - no one mentioned specifically :)

Well, I had someone delivered by a very famous person today... almost national royalty. But alas, they aren't staying, just delivering someone who is. :)

Back