How do you react to free photo-shoot offers?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Example: Inbox right now with disclaimer at end that this is not spam (I could post these every day for the next year) this is what we are talking about:
Claibornehouse.net Team,
I would like to take a few minutes from your schedule and ask for your attention towards Organic search engine traffic for Claibornehouse.net.
As a business Owner you might be interested to gain profit by placing your website among top in search engines. Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issues with your website.
1. Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases.
2. Not doing well in most of the Social Media Websites.
3. Your site is not user friendly on mobile devices.
Looking at the above issues and other additional improvements for your website, I would like you to give us a chance to fix those issues. Our team of Search Engine and Social Media experts are here to serve you with best inputs. If you are interested in learning more about current status of your website, we would be glad to share WEBSITE AUDIT REPORT ofClaibornehouse.net for FREE.
You will feel the difference once you get services from our company as we never let our clients expectations go down. Being at the top left of Google (#1- #3 organic positions) is the best thing you can do for your company's website traffic and online reputation. You will be happy to know that, my team is willing to guarantee you 1st page Google ranking for most of your targeted local keyword phrases in our six month ongoing campaign.
If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feel free to email us, or can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you. I am also available for an online meeting to present you this website audit report.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Best Regards,
Puspa Verma
Marketing Consultant
PS I: I am not spamming. I have studied your website and believe I can help with your business promotion. If you still want us to not contact you, you can ignore this email or ask to remove and I will not contact again.
PS II: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as HTML5 and Responsive Design to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc..
Just deleted the same email from my folder this am - of course with my inn instead of JB's. And I get these every day. Delete!

Here is another spammer who has been sending spam solicitation emails from day 1 and got another today (I am sharing this for those who are new and do not know) and the url changes as he ups his ante trying to get something that works... this is a real person real directory, but still SPAM!!!
Note - just because you are real and are trying to make a buck off the B&B industry does not mean it is not still SPAM... sent to my online "showing" email of course, as always:
Paul McKenzie, Editor & Publisher
Travel and Leisure News
4 Kenlee Gardens, South Hadley, MA 01075
Web: www.TravelandLeisureNews.com
Email: [email protected]
Member of The International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association (IFWTWA)
www.ifwtwa.org
Travel and Leisure News has no affiliation with Travel + Leisure Magazine or any of its subsidiaries.

Here is another spammer who has been sending spam solicitation emails from day 1 and got another today (I am sharing this for those who are new and do not know) and the url changes as he ups his ante trying to get something that works... this is a real person real directory, but still SPAM!!!
Note - just because you are real and are trying to make a buck off the B&B industry does not mean it is not still SPAM... sent to my online "showing" email of course, as always:
Travel and Leisure News
www.ifwtwa.org
Travel and Leisure News has no affiliation with Travel + Leisure Magazine or any of its subsidiaries..
Joey Bloggs said:
Travel and Leisure News
www.ifwtwa.org
Travel and Leisure News has no affiliation with Travel + Leisure Magazine or any of its subsidiaries.
I made the mistake of actually dealing with this one in 2000 & 2001 and am STILL getting crap from him. At one point in time I am surprised he escaped the "lynch mob" that was after his skin for "failure to produce" what they paid for. He has MANY entities - and he is relentless.

Travel and Leisure News
www.ifwtwa.org
Travel and Leisure News has no affiliation with Travel + Leisure Magazine or any of its subsidiaries..
Try and block their emails. They change them regularly. You go 2-3 months with nothing and then whammo another email addy pops up.

Travel and Leisure News
www.ifwtwa.org
Try and block their emails. They change them regularly. You go 2-3 months with nothing and then whammo another email addy pops up.
Madeleine said:
Must be the new year of marketing...I had not seen it for a while, but prob had it blocked at the server...so thought it was worth mentioning, a few have been sucked in by mackenzie.

Back