How to .........

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A plus for godaddy hosting is that they now offer a 'managed wordpress' hosting option, so that you don't have to do your own upgrades once you install WP. That option limits the widgets (plug ins or options) that you can use but not enough for the average person to have a problem..
muirford said:
A plus for godaddy hosting is that they now offer a 'managed wordpress' hosting option, so that you don't have to do your own upgrades once you install WP. That option limits the widgets (plug ins or options) that you can use but not enough for the average person to have a problem.
Not really sure how people can still trust GoDaddy with their domains or websites, with all the bad stuff that they did, stealing domains, holding them for ransom, etc.
I was going to keep my mouth shut..Go dad dy
I usually tell clients to stay away from...besides they do shared hosting and sometimes that is NOT a good thing. Though I do have to admit. A recent client of mine is with them till 2020 and would not change.
Their customer support for her site helping me get it changed to WP was actually good.
With GDaddy for 10 years, no issues. Starting a new business used them again for that one too.

We have always used "go diddy" and have had a superior experience with them. (Having used others for various other projects and having bad experiences).

Back