How Was Everything

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha - i just remembered something. a couple checking out both 'testy' at breakfast had morphed into 'nasty' by checkout ... i asked if all was okay. and she launched into 'it would have been if he hadn't snored like a freight train all night' and his rebuttal.
omy. they argued all the way out to their car about who was the snorer. well, i could hear them snoring from the hallway, complete with honks and snorts and whistles, so they were BOTH loud.
i think it was the first time they had slept together? anyway, it did not go well.
bye bye.
I guess put them on your DNB list for the future, if they were bad enough!

We can never try to second guess what might be going on in a guest's head. There's just no telling!
shades_smile.gif

Never ask a question if you're not prepared to hear the answer - good or bad...or tirade.
There are ways to ask more neutral questions - "Did you find your way to the Local Restaurant (show, venue, adventure, etc.) without any problem?" And then they can elaborate on their experience if they want to.
It's definitely a slippery slope...

Back