I Now Need Votes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Thank you, everyone for voting. It was at 1383 when I did my latest round of voting. I have been out of commission all day today. Went to the opthamologist who is going to do my cataracts. Right gets done Feb 28 and the left on March 14 so I will be all set to go to Reno (and SEE), thanks to your help! He said I also have Fuch's Corneal Distrophy which sound like what the heck? But my optomoligist had me come in NOW because he did not like one of the readings from this morning (Dr Q thought it was because I was nervous - huh?) And Bob used a different (nicer) method and got good readings. I told Bob about the corneal thingy and he explained what it is - not a big hairy deal. I figured if it was, he would have made sure I was paying attention when he mentioned it as he knows I just want to know what I have to do and how much I owe.
I am back on track for voting - have the timer set for on the hour.

I just had a look at the others in your state. I’m doing desk work today so will be able to do one per hour!

Have not been able to vote since last night. Keeps telling me that I’ve already cast my vote
angry_smile.gif

Have not been able to vote since last night. Keeps telling me that I’ve already cast my vote
angry_smile.gif
Crap!! Another entry came in yesterday. I think they are sign language interpreters. The Party people are still in there dogging away but I dare not relax - the old Tortise & Hare keep hammering at my mind. Entries close on Feb 7 but voting continues until Feb 14.
Thanks and appreciation to all who are voting or trying to.

You've got almost double the votes of the party place!.
And I am going to keep on plugging. New South Med ia is a publishing company with 4 magazines that feature places all over the State. If she actually starts marshaling forces to vote, I could be buried. The friend you folks helped last year (who is using her contacts for ME this year) got over 10,000 votes (partly thanks to you folks) in 1 week to illustrate why even though in the lead, cannot count on it. A sign language company just popped into the running yesterday - a potential problem using that community to vote.

You’re still doing great! Coming close to the end— a real nail biter!!

4 more days. I am in dread of the "tortoise". I have been setting the timer on my phone for every hour but tomorrow I will basically be out of the loop from 5:30 AM until 8:30 PM. When I get home from Charleston I have a Council meeting tomorrow - I I only have 3 days left for my voting.
IF it is meant to be, I will get it. All I can say is I appreciate every one of you who has voted for me. Just 4 more days.... They announce the winners around March 27 I think. Thank you for your help.

4 more days. I am in dread of the "tortoise". I have been setting the timer on my phone for every hour but tomorrow I will basically be out of the loop from 5:30 AM until 8:30 PM. When I get home from Charleston I have a Council meeting tomorrow - I I only have 3 days left for my voting.
IF it is meant to be, I will get it. All I can say is I appreciate every one of you who has voted for me. Just 4 more days.... They announce the winners around March 27 I think. Thank you for your help..
you know us - voting at every opp!

Wait, where did "Next Generation HR Solutions" come from? Dang, they're 10% ahead
angry_smile.gif

Wait, where did "Next Generation HR Solutions" come from? Dang, they're 10% ahead
angry_smile.gif
OnTheShore said:
angry_smile.gif
Makes me suspect they're using a script like MNVineyardBB mentioned above.

angry_smile.gif
OnTheShore said:
angry_smile.gif
Others have voiced that. I had an e-mail this morning offering votes for $$. Unfortunately, I deleted it so cannot prove anything. I sent FB messages to just about everyone in my FB messenger list asking for help. The troops have rallied but cannot give up. I just checked and I am at 3475 right now. I was told by a friend that someone managed to get 10k votes today. Yes, I do want to win, but not enough to cheat. My votes will be legit and I thank all who are voting for me. I asked friends and family to ask their networks to vote for me because the tortoise has arrived.
Off to bed. Alarm going off at 5:00 AM for Tourism Day atthe Capitol (that timing sucks) as I will be able to vote only with my phone all day. Tuesday & Wednesday, I will be back to form - every hour on the hour.

Yes, when there's cheating available like that, it becomes like a silent auction, people holding back until the last few minutes so they can put in their final bid just above the competition. One could go to bed the night the contest ends, with a comfy lead, then wake up with someone putting in 1000 votes for the competition in the last seconds. But we'll see. You do have a lot of support!

angry_smile.gif
OnTheShore said:
angry_smile.gif
Others have voiced that. I had an e-mail this morning offering votes for $$. Unfortunately, I deleted it so cannot prove anything. I sent FB messages to just about everyone in my FB messenger list asking for help. The troops have rallied but cannot give up. I just checked and I am at 3475 right now. I was told by a friend that someone managed to get 10k votes today. Yes, I do want to win, but not enough to cheat. My votes will be legit and I thank all who are voting for me. I asked friends and family to ask their networks to vote for me because the tortoise has arrived.
Off to bed. Alarm going off at 5:00 AM for Tourism Day atthe Capitol (that timing sucks) as I will be able to vote only with my phone all day. Tuesday & Wednesday, I will be back to form - every hour on the hour.
8 appliances voting every hour!

Back