I Now Need Votes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still here...clicking away
wink_smile.gif

WooHoo, leaving them in the dust! (Just gotta keep it up!).
to get in extra votes have just discovered you can vote per ie I can vote on my laptop on internet explorer and chrome seperately but on one device

WooHoo, leaving them in the dust! (Just gotta keep it up!).
to get in extra votes have just discovered you can vote per ie I can vote on my laptop on internet explorer and chrome seperately but on one device
Wow. Thank goodness it is only until tomorrow evening. Voting ends Wednesday evening. The tortoise has not moved much since the surge. I am told several people reported to SCORE about receiving pay for votes e-mails.

Let's not coast across the finish like. Need to keep voting right up until this evening, just in case someone has a last minute rush.

Are all of the businesses competing against each other, or are there different categories? I've been voting, but I just noticed Venergy Group has over 57,000 votes
omg_smile.gif

Are all of the businesses competing against each other, or are there different categories? I've been voting, but I just noticed Venergy Group has over 57,000 votes
omg_smile.gif
I am only competing against WV companies at this point in time.

I enjoyed helping, in a small way, to get you over this hurdle. Now what?
BTW, the Arkansas winner won 128 to 101 against the only competitor. Just your luck to have so many sign up so competitively in West Virginia!

I enjoyed helping, in a small way, to get you over this hurdle. Now what?
BTW, the Arkansas winner won 128 to 101 against the only competitor. Just your luck to have so many sign up so competitively in West Virginia!.
If only 2, they should BOTH go to Reno as it is 2 from each State and DC. Now it is the judging phase - I ain't in yet. They could decide someone else is more deserving.

Back