Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It's more interesting to have just a picture of a small detail - then you can dream all the rest around it. Because when you see the whole thing, what is there to imagine?"
Think about this for your inn photos. A little mystery goes a long way.

Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that's more productive. ~ Donald Trump

He that is discontented in one place will seldom be happy in another. ~Aesop

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten. ~ Tony Robbins

You drown not by falling into a river, but by staying submerged in it. ~ Paulo Coelho

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"The most valuable of all talents is that of never using two words when one will do." ~Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR]
Funny to read this right now. Just zipped out to our local chinese restaurant where this woman who is a legend-in-her-own-mind talked incessantly and nagged, griped, complained about the short end of the deal she always gets and how much more she does than anyone else. It was unbearable. I have a headache from listening to her overpower the conversation of the entire restaurant, what a tongue she had on her.

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Life consists not in holding good cards, but in playing those cards you hold well.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Everyday people shape and influence your life. Find the right people and you’ll be a better person for it.[/COLOR]
Cheers to my peeps!

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]“The winner is the chef who takes the same ingredients as everyone else and produces the best results.” – Edward de Bono[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Remember, you're the one who creates speed, because you're the one who allows stuff to enter your life. ~ David Allen[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]A man goes to doctor.."I'm addicted to Twitter", he says...Doctor says: "I'm sorry, I don't follow you"[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]There is little success where there is little laughter. ~ Andrew Carnegie[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Ideas can be life-changing. Sometimes all you need to open the door is just one more good idea. ~ Jim Rohn[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can. ~ Caesar[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I don't do form letters. If I'm not worth the effort, you're not either.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(34, 34, 34)]If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. »Jim Rohn[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Once you've taken inventory, you can start to make sense of your runway. ~ David Allen[/COLOR]

Some people just expect to be disappointed, and then they work it out so they are. The world rises up to meet them. JM

Back