Innspiring quotes for innkeepers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[FONT= 'lucida grande']‎"There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." ~Winston Churchill[/FONT]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Being self-employed sounds all glamorous until you feel like cockapoo and there's no boss to call. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]@theshorehaminn[/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Molly Francis[/COLOR]

The feeling of being hurried is not usually the result of living a full life and having no time. It is on the contrary born of a vague fear that we are wasting our life. When we do not do the one thing we ought to do, we have no time for anything else -- we are the busiest people in the world. -Eric Hoffer, philosopher and author (1902-1983)

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Forever is composed of nows. - Emily Dickinson[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"The more you say, the less people remember." François Fénelon[/COLOR]
Hey I thought I made that quote up!

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"The more you say, the less people remember." François Fénelon[/COLOR]
Hey I thought I made that quote up!

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty." - Doris Day[/COLOR]

"A guest never forgets the host who had treated him kindly."-- Homer

"A guest never forgets the host who had treated him kindly."-- Homer.
[COLOR= purple]Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfection[/COLOR]

[tr] “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”[/td][/tr] [tr] ― Ralph Waldo Emerson[/td][/tr][/table]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Don't just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it. ~ Jim Rohn[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]"The humble man receives praise the way a clean window takes the light of the sun." -- Thomas Merton[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The value of an idea lies in the using of it. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]The starting point of all achievement is desire. ~ Napoleon Hill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Before everything else, getting ready is the secret of success. ~ Henry Ford[/COLOR]

[FONT= 'Lucida Grande']When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic,but creatures of emotion »[/FONT]Dale Carnegie

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. ~ Thomas Edison[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Excellence is not a singular act but a habit. You are what you do repeatedly. -Shaquille O'Neal[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. ~ W. Churchill[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]I would rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not.-Lucille Ball[/COLOR]

Back