National Country Inn Bed and Breakfast Day is October 5

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're On for Country Inn, B&B Day. I came early one morn, drafted whole update and boom, I lost that work. Had to leave site to get some sleep. Anyway, we're still celebrating the Day, Oct. 2nd. but different from original plans. Ran/running a FB ad, Twitter page, feed. This is Your Day so feel free to head over to the B&B Inn Day Oct 2 page and post a wave, hello what ever U like. Pop up your property's link, tell us about you, Inn rewards, offer discounts whatever you like. Let's keep the thread/page going so the world learns about you and your property and the inn-dustry.
I'll get back & forth with Twitter link and FB page. This is all I was able to do this year (on my low-no budget), folks. Other than a few of you who made generous offers of donated goods and support, well-- Oh, yeah, there were oooo's and ahhhs and all manner of kudos (surprisingly mostly from the organization staffs). Another surprise was that the restaurant industry came thru more than other. But it was not enough to help curb costs etc. So, I did the best I could.
And here we are. Best laid plans of mice and-- Then there's a hurricane heading here so chances are there would've been more $, planning, work gone to heck with the storm. Hopefully it will keep downgrading and blow out to the Atlantic. That's what I'm hoping for most right now. Okay, I'll be back with link and page. Thanks!.
FB page title, header doesn't seem to want to post. Well, just look for Country Inn, Bed & Breakfast Day Oct 2. Also try, Bed & Breakfast, Inn Day. Either should take you to the site. Post photos of your property, food dishes, note your giveaways if any. Tell the world about your inn, B&B. What makes staying at your property special. It's comp'd, no strings. You're free to advert anything B&B, Inn related.
The Twitter link is oops, that doesn't want to post either. Oh, well, look for CountryInnDBSeries and post away. Send me a photo and I'll try to get it up on a revolving thumbnail.
P. S. - I looked for an edit button to change to correct date but couldn't locate one. It is Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016.
I promised some coffees and fell off the Earth on you. So IF you want to do a Give-away of 4 coffees, you will have them give you name, address, and e-mail. I will send them the coffee list, they pick 4 countries, and I will send them. This way there is only one postage involved.
Totally understood and thanks so much for the offer, Gillumhouse. I'm going to offer it up tomorrow and we'll go from there. I'll see if I can find a nice photo of yours to pop up on the feeds. That okay?
Got the one of the kitchen. Looks so inviting. ;-)
GillumHouse, we have a winner but now it's up to him to accept and send me contact info. If no, should we just drop it or pick a runner up?
Just drop. As far as everyone is concerned, someone won. He may still contact you and be unhappy to discover he is no longer the winner.

We're On for Country Inn, B&B Day. I came early one morn, drafted whole update and boom, I lost that work. Had to leave site to get some sleep. Anyway, we're still celebrating the Day, Oct. 2nd. but different from original plans. Ran/running a FB ad, Twitter page, feed. This is Your Day so feel free to head over to the B&B Inn Day Oct 2 page and post a wave, hello what ever U like. Pop up your property's link, tell us about you, Inn rewards, offer discounts whatever you like. Let's keep the thread/page going so the world learns about you and your property and the inn-dustry.
I'll get back & forth with Twitter link and FB page. This is all I was able to do this year (on my low-no budget), folks. Other than a few of you who made generous offers of donated goods and support, well-- Oh, yeah, there were oooo's and ahhhs and all manner of kudos (surprisingly mostly from the organization staffs). Another surprise was that the restaurant industry came thru more than other. But it was not enough to help curb costs etc. So, I did the best I could.
And here we are. Best laid plans of mice and-- Then there's a hurricane heading here so chances are there would've been more $, planning, work gone to heck with the storm. Hopefully it will keep downgrading and blow out to the Atlantic. That's what I'm hoping for most right now. Okay, I'll be back with link and page. Thanks!.
FB page title, header doesn't seem to want to post. Well, just look for Country Inn, Bed & Breakfast Day Oct 2. Also try, Bed & Breakfast, Inn Day. Either should take you to the site. Post photos of your property, food dishes, note your giveaways if any. Tell the world about your inn, B&B. What makes staying at your property special. It's comp'd, no strings. You're free to advert anything B&B, Inn related.
The Twitter link is oops, that doesn't want to post either. Oh, well, look for CountryInnDBSeries and post away. Send me a photo and I'll try to get it up on a revolving thumbnail.
P. S. - I looked for an edit button to change to correct date but couldn't locate one. It is Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016.
I promised some coffees and fell off the Earth on you. So IF you want to do a Give-away of 4 coffees, you will have them give you name, address, and e-mail. I will send them the coffee list, they pick 4 countries, and I will send them. This way there is only one postage involved.
A mini report: B&B, Inn Day ad is doing great! 1,900 hits in day & 1/2 it's still running for another few hours. Ad is targeted to an audience of travelers, higher economics, educated, shoppers, book lovers, 35 and over, etc. I'm sure to check categories that are more apt to being responsible folks when drafting and placing FB ads. Best!

Back