New WP Website in the Works

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might consider letting readers know the menu is a download and not a link to a website for your dinner package. I wouldn't click a download and was not happy when a download started when I clicked what I thought was a link.
Hey that's me.

Like the color combo like this. Better than the other one you had last week.

You might consider letting readers know the menu is a download and not a link to a website for your dinner package. I wouldn't click a download and was not happy when a download started when I clicked what I thought was a link.
Hey that's me..
Hmmm, that's the way Clay Hill Farm has Menus on their page...a PDF download. We've been doing it this way for over 7 years.

Like the color combo like this. Better than the other one you had last week..
That was all Empty Nest's endless convincing. Finally tried it and Poppa & I both saw the website pop! Also, she cleaned up our original Tanglewood logo! Many thanks for her tireless suggestions!

Hey that's me..
Hmmm, that's the way Clay Hill Farm has Menus on their page...a PDF download. We've been doing it this way for over 7 years.
Maybe direct the guest to that page then. Or, just mention "download the menu here". Which I wouldn't have done but I would have known.
Someone on a phone is probably not going to want a download they weren't expecting.

Your new digs are magnificent! Congrats.
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Beautifully done, I want to stop, spend the night, take a cooking class and eat lobster rolls until I pop.
Just one thought with your suggestion to purchase travel insurance. We link to one of the companies listed here: http://www dot travelinsurancereview dot net/companies/ and if guests buy insurance though us or by clicking their link we get a commission. I think several of them offer this.
It is, so far, an additional $440 this year in commissions and some very happy customers who missed their first two days here due to a missed plane at Heathrow which led to another at JFK. We only mention it to people who ask about cancellations and we really encourage it to visitors from far away since it only runs about $18 to cover the full cost of a two night peak season stay here.

Like the color combo like this. Better than the other one you had last week..
That was all Empty Nest's endless convincing. Finally tried it and Poppa & I both saw the website pop! Also, she cleaned up our original Tanglewood logo! Many thanks for her tireless suggestions!
You know I will keep at you :)
devil_smile.gif

Here's an interesting blog post. I don't do as much as many do, but I try.

Back