Next project - mattress protectors

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will have all of them replaced by the end of the weekend!
Got a new mattress set the other day and decided to swap the new one into a room that is very popular and put the year old one in the not so popular room.
The new set is 4" taller than the old set. My back is happy!
Every room has now been upgraded. Yippee!.
Whew...you made it...TVs and all!
thumbs_up.gif

Silverspoon said:
Whew...you made it...TVs and all!
thumbs_up.gif
Yeah, the whole dang thing!

Will have all of them replaced by the end of the weekend!
Got a new mattress set the other day and decided to swap the new one into a room that is very popular and put the year old one in the not so popular room.
The new set is 4" taller than the old set. My back is happy!
Every room has now been upgraded. Yippee!.
Rejoicing with you!

All done! So very nice to have quiet beds now. Mattresses all flipped, too.
Had 2 disasters - both King bed skirts were torn. Looks like someone drove their suitcase right over the edge of the bed tearing the skirt.
Fixed that, too, and velcroed the skirts to the box spring so they don't shift.

We've used these for years and they make no noise and are waterproof. Sign up for a wholesale account. You won't believe how inexpensive they are!
Mattress encasements.
Breakfast Diva said:
We've used these for years and they make no noise and are waterproof. Sign up for a wholesale account. You won't believe how inexpensive they are!
Mattress encasements
I'm bummed. I signed up and I can get the same thing on Amazon for half price. The guy on the phone even told me I could not resell on Amazon because they had an agreement with a wholesaler.
What do you see for your wholesale price for the queen premium?
for 9"-12" queen premium bb encasement it's $33.42. For classicplus it's $29.01
How do those prices compare with the others you're looking at?
Breakfast Diva said:
for 9"-12" queen premium bb encasement it's $33.42. For classicplus it's $29.01
How do those prices compare with the others you're looking at?
My price is $99.95! Amazon is $49.95 for the same one. InnStyle is $48 retail.
Did you ask him for wholesale or hospitality rates? If you want to order through my account, just let me know.
Yes. He explained how it worked and said I was all signed up. I might just do the order thru you.
Morticia said:
Yes. He explained how it worked and said I was all signed up. I might just do the order thru you.
Did you get the product? How was the quality and price so far? I am currently looking for one. Also looking for some good providers to work with.

FINALLY ordering today. Is this something I will be able to put on myself, or do I need to plan on bringing someone in?

FINALLY ordering today. Is this something I will be able to put on myself, or do I need to plan on bringing someone in?.
Been wondering about you Nana! Hope things are going well.
I've been in such a foul mood for the last..oh...two years (LOL) that I hide a lot. Thanks so much for asking ♥
BananaE29 said:
I've been in such a foul mood for the last..oh...two years (LOL) that I hide a lot. Thanks so much for asking ♥
If you have patience and a few swear words, you'll be able to do it yourself.
wink_smile.gif

FINALLY ordering today. Is this something I will be able to put on myself, or do I need to plan on bringing someone in?.
BananaE29 said:
FINALLY ordering today. Is this something I will be able to put on myself, or do I need to plan on bringing someone in?
Queen size you can do yourself IF you can stand the mattress on the short end. The zipper goes 3/4 of the way around.
I can't do the king by myself because I can't wrestle the mattress off the bed myself.
Good to hear from you again!

BananaE29 said:
Queen size you can do yourself IF you can stand the mattress on the short end. The zipper goes 3/4 of the way around.
I can't do the king by myself because I can't wrestle the mattress off the bed myself.
Good to hear from you again!
I did my king when my daughter was here with her husband - I let them do it. Had them turn and/or flip all the mattresses before they left too.

The best ones are sold in Bed Bath and Beyond and
keep bedbugs and any critters out. They are expensive, $99. but worth it a 100 times because
guests can arrive and unknowingly have bugs in
their luggage! These covers are quiet and fit easily.

keep bedbugs and any critters out. They are expensive, $99. but worth it a 100 times because
Audrey Forrest said:
If you read along, you'll find the ones that were recommended on here were quite a bit less in price but probably the same brand.
We got them wholesale.
In my case, a savings over bb&b of $600-700!

Audrey Forrest said:
If you read along, you'll find the ones that were recommended on here were quite a bit less in price but probably the same brand.
We got them wholesale.
In my case, a savings over bb&b of $600-700!
A lot less in price! I even compared E_Bae and Am+azon prices and our wholesale price was still better. Thank you so much for the info!

Back