Reservation Key Availability Script

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generic

Reaction score
Does anyone understand the code that makes up the availability box? I want to integrate it into my wordpress instead of simply have it come up in an iframe, but I don't know how to do it or who to even ask because I'm not sure what language it's in. Help?

So I did a test with WP to add the RK Search Box ... is this what you mean? Using Website Tab, Reservation Pages, Edit Arrow, copying the generated code for Search Box at the bottom of the page and placing it where you wish in WP? Or something different? Works fine here.
Have done all kinds of personalization for our RK page, let me know if I can help.

So I did a test with WP to add the RK Search Box ... is this what you mean? Using Website Tab, Reservation Pages, Edit Arrow, copying the generated code for Search Box at the bottom of the page and placing it where you wish in WP? Or something different? Works fine here.
Have done all kinds of personalization for our RK page, let me know if I can help..
I'm trying to make the script so I can integrate that into my wordpress and not look like RK at all. I want to put that availability as part of my main page, but I just don't know how to do it. Something like on the page http://leisurewp.com/ just below the picture... Arrival Date, Departure Date and Number of guests.

The code link I noted will appear as a simple box with Arrival Date; Departure Date; Guests; Search Button. It's not stretched out horizontally like your example, but it does not look like RK. You just need to insert the code into your WP page where you want it.
If you go to the RK forum, you can show John what you are looking for and he may or may not be able to customize more.

Have done all kinds of personalization for our RK page, let me know if I can help..
I'm trying to make the script so I can integrate that into my wordpress and not look like RK at all. I want to put that availability as part of my main page, but I just don't know how to do it. Something like on the page http://leisurewp.com/ just below the picture... Arrival Date, Departure Date and Number of guests.
What you want is the widget part right? Where people will enter the dates and amount of nights they wish to stay? and then pass all that information over to the reskey booking engine.
If you don't want to use reskey's widgets and use your own you need to find out what format the information is passed over to the reskey booking engine, then you would need to hire someone to change your custom widget to create that same format that reskey uses.
Hope that helps

What you want is the widget part right? Where people will enter the dates and amount of nights they wish to stay? and then pass all that information over to the reskey booking engine.
If you don't want to use reskey's widgets and use your own you need to find out what format the information is passed over to the reskey booking engine, then you would need to hire someone to change your custom widget to create that same format that reskey uses.
Hope that helps
Yes, the code I cited is the RK Widget.

Hope that helps
Hi Evan. I have the code from RK. It's a javascript, I think. I just want to move it into my own boxes on Wordpress. Not looking to change software. Just want to integrate the date arrival, departure, number of people and pass it over to Reskey but with my wordpress template.

Hope that helps
Hi Evan. I have the code from RK. It's a javascript, I think. I just want to move it into my own boxes on Wordpress. Not looking to change software. Just want to integrate the date arrival, departure, number of people and pass it over to Reskey but with my wordpress template.
Still confused. Why not simplify paste into WP where you want it to appear on the page? It works for me. Easy.

Hope that helps
Yeah you want a custom look and feel widget to match your website?
You need to hire a developer to do this for you as its a simple job for them but near impossible for you

Hope that helps
Still confused. Why not simplify paste into WP where you want it to appear on the page? It works for me. Easy.
Because I want it to look like my website. Integrated.

Hope that helps
Yeah you want a custom look and feel widget to match your website?
You need to hire a developer to do this for you as its a simple job for them but near impossible for you
I know my WP and HTML (not CSS well enough, though). I don't understand the VB script, although I can program to a certain extent.
Do you think I can find someone on Fivver or do I need to go elance? Figure shouldn't be very expensive to do.

Latest posts

Back