Reservation Key is a success...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time posting on this forum, been a Bed and Breakfast owner/operator now for 13 years. Just spoke with John at ReservationKey, am about to the move to his service. In 13 years I've seen the cost of a reservation program go from a flat 400 and some odd bucks, to now where most companies are charging a hundred dollars per month at least. Having looked at ReservationKey now for a few hours and playing with it, and then after speaking with John, I think it's a great deal for the cost. Once I am up an running with it, I'll post back my observations. Thanks....
Welcome, I'm several months in ReservationKey, well pleased thus far.

First time posting on this forum, been a Bed and Breakfast owner/operator now for 13 years. Just spoke with John at ReservationKey, am about to the move to his service. In 13 years I've seen the cost of a reservation program go from a flat 400 and some odd bucks, to now where most companies are charging a hundred dollars per month at least. Having looked at ReservationKey now for a few hours and playing with it, and then after speaking with John, I think it's a great deal for the cost. Once I am up an running with it, I'll post back my observations. Thanks....
ronmac said:
First time posting on this forum, been a Bed and Breakfast owner/operator now for 13 years. Just spoke with John at ReservationKey, am about to the move to his service. In 13 years I've seen the cost of a reservation program go from a flat 400 and some odd bucks, to now where most companies are charging a hundred dollars per month at least. Having looked at ReservationKey now for a few hours and playing with it, and then after speaking with John, I think it's a great deal for the cost. Once I am up an running with it, I'll post back my observations. Thanks...
Welcome to the forum!
Pls tell him we sent you. :) He knows who we are, we are huge advocates for the program and started in its infancy, and...he has worked with us to create it so it works well for us. It is a very powerful tool in our toolbelt.

Welcome to the forum!!!!! I hope your post is the first of many! Sit down with a snack and join in on the wonderful conversations here…. We are all different people with unique places from all over the world.
Thanks Duff, much appreciated! I just stumbled upon this forum last eve, while doing some research on reservations programs. Lots of good information, once I get settled in I'll share some of what I've gained throughout the years. Cheers!

ronmac said:
First time posting on this forum, been a Bed and Breakfast owner/operator now for 13 years. Just spoke with John at ReservationKey, am about to the move to his service. .....I think it's a great deal for the cost. Once I am up an running with it, I'll post back my observations. Thanks...
Welcome to the forum ronmac. I too have been with Reservation Key for the long haul and find it a great tool for our business. John is more than helpful too, service far exceeds the others. And the forum is also a great resource.
Looking forward to you joining in the conversation.

Back