Selling a B&B as a private home

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all wonderful talk, except we want to sell and more importantly need a buyer!
We are selling private home and commercial. So the ball is in play. Once it sells maybe I can come back here and tell some REAL GUEST stories.
shades_smile.gif
JBloggs said:
Once it sells maybe I can come back here and tell some REAL GUEST stories.
shades_smile.gif
Oh boy! Bet you wish you'd been jotting it all down all these years, for a book.
There are lots of books out there about how to buy and run a B&B. We need the JB novel, from the first inkling that you might like to do it, through the searching and researching, the buying, the early learning on the job years, the in-the-swing years, the stresses, the joys, the good guests and the bad, then the winding down years, the selling experience (hopefully soon), and on to the next phase of life.

This is all wonderful talk, except we want to sell and more importantly need a buyer!
We are selling private home and commercial. So the ball is in play. Once it sells maybe I can come back here and tell some REAL GUEST stories.
shades_smile.gif
JBloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Oh boy! Bet you wish you'd been jotting it all down all these years, for a book.
There are lots of books out there about how to buy and run a B&B. We need the JB novel, from the first inkling that you might like to do it, through the searching and researching, the buying, the early learning on the job years, the in-the-swing years, the stresses, the joys, the good guests and the bad, then the winding down years, the selling experience (hopefully soon), and on to the next phase of life.
Arks said:
JBloggs said:
shades_smile.gif
Sign me up to buy one of the first ones off the press!

Back