Something new!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something new part 2
Twice something new in one day, wow
Checked them in and she said "Oh good there are towels, are there sheets on the bed too?"
angel_smile.gif

My face must have had the look, she then said "We didn't know if we had to bring our own".
Holy cow! Where do you find them???
Madeleine said:
They also said "What time do you want to know when we want breakfast delivered?" huh? I asked if they had ordered it on the reservation. No. We were going to decide when we got here. I said "I have limited man power 'me' so you have to tell us in advance, sorry"
I my have been able to manage it, but it is upstairs and not easy to deliver vs the cottage. The cottage has one Sunday a.m.
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
They also said "What time do you want to know when we want breakfast delivered?" huh? I asked if they had ordered it on the reservation. No. We were going to decide when we got here. I said "I have limited man power 'me' so you have to tell us in advance, sorry"
I my have been able to manage it, but it is upstairs and not easy to deliver vs the cottage. The cottage has one Sunday a.m.
The same people who thought they had to bring sheets and towels expect you to deliver breakfast? What rock did they crawl out from under?

Something new part 2
Twice something new in one day, wow
Checked them in and she said "Oh good there are towels, are there sheets on the bed too?"
angel_smile.gif

My face must have had the look, she then said "We didn't know if we had to bring our own".
Madeleine said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
The same people who thought they had to bring sheets and towels expect you to deliver breakfast? What rock did they crawl out from under?
Aussie Innkeeper said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Madeleine said:
Oh yeah I had not thought of that! That is even weirder!

Back