Stolen!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found!
Yes, someplace we would not have put it. Obviously. It was in with the serving trays we use for add ons.
And it was clean. But it went thru the wash anyway..
Someone swiped a hair dryer. No doubt about it. To tell you the truth, I think it might have been the person checking in who couldn't find the hairdryer. It's a great way to throw the blame onto the last guest. I have looked high and low and in every conceivable nook and cranny. Luckily we had a spare stored in the barn. That is a first in 25 years so we aren't doing too badly!
I thought a hair dryer had grown legs - but thought it had gotten mixed with packing up because it was after MY KIDS left. Went out and bought another since they are not that expensive. A few months later I found it - on the shelf in the room where it had always been, just fell behind the stack of extra towels!
guest asked me just this last week if we lost a lot ie had thinks knicked - nope
1 bottle of hand wash, 1 hair dryer, 1 set of towels, 2 small and very cheap pictures, 2 remote controls.
Most embarrassing incident was when I threw away a guests hair dryer! was the same brand and type we use, saw it with a partially broken handle, had a right go at the chamber maid for not picking this up and it was dangerous etc and threw it away and put a new one in the room! had to completely apologise to the guest! who was fine about it thank goodness! proves my point though if there was an electrical appliance problem it would be from something they brought in not my stuff!

Back