Tipping.... It's Not Just A Town in China....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I'm necroposting...
Guests left me an envelope with a lovely thank you note... with a brownie and 3 greenies... oh happy day!
(This is right after someone left a review on TA that says I talk too much... I was going to mime the day away today!).
Generic said:
Yes, I'm necroposting...
Guests left me an envelope with a lovely thank you note... with a brownie and 3 greenies... oh happy day!
(This is right after someone left a review on TA that says I talk too much... I was going to mime the day away today!)
If you lived in my state an said someone left you a brownie & 3 greenies, all you'd want to do is sit on the sofa and eat munchies all day
wink_smile.gif

Generic said:
Oh happy day.... Of the three rooms that checked out today, 2 left tips. The single night left a nice green tip. And the one that was here for almost a week... a brown tip. It's a good day!
I am waiting to hear their country of origin.
shades_smile.gif
The ones from a few weeks ago were from this side of the border, the ones from yesterday were from the other side of the border... in fact, your old state.
Generic said:
The ones from a few weeks ago were from this side of the border, the ones from yesterday were from the other side of the border... in fact, your old state.
I was only asking about these ones, the ones you spoke of today. Give us props man, give them to us...go on it won't hurt, or it will only hurt a little bit, I promise.
Zip starts with a 9.
How nice were they? I went to the room and they left the housekeepers a nice tip as well and they broke a glass and left money to pay for that... which is frankly a $1 glass that we would just consider as CoB.
In fact, I just went to the website for rating guests and added a recommendation for them. Such nice people.... we should all be blessed with guests this nice.

Yes, I'm necroposting...
(This is right after someone left a review on TA that says I talk too much... I was going to mime the day away today!).
Happy for you!!!! I hope they also leave you a wonderful five star review! May your day continue to be wonderful!
Me too. I'm thinking of wearing duct tape in hopes of helping with reviews that say I talk too much :)
Well, I don't know… What about a review like this, "Generic was a wonderful host except that he had duct tape all over his face. It sure was weird and we had to communicate through writing and hand motion. It was totally disappointing since we were looking so forward to hearing all his wonderful stories and jokes that we read about in reviews…." At least if you go that route use clear or white. But I can see you going off in some exotic color or pattern!!!!!
shades_smile.gif

Duct-Tape-Mouth.jpg

Dang! I expected at least the green with yellow polka dots or flowers...... Saw some interesting duct tape at L's

Yes, I'm necroposting...
Happy for you!!!! I hope they also leave you a wonderful five star review! May your day continue to be wonderful!
Me too. I'm thinking of wearing duct tape in hopes of helping with reviews that say I talk too much :)
Well, I don't know… What about a review like this, "Generic was a wonderful host except that he had duct tape all over his face. It sure was weird and we had to communicate through writing and hand motion. It was totally disappointing since we were looking so forward to hearing all his wonderful stories and jokes that we read about in reviews…." At least if you go that route use clear or white. But I can see you going off in some exotic color or pattern!!!!!
shades_smile.gif

Duct-Tape-Mouth.jpg

Just plain gray? How boring.
You know what I find interesting... no one asked if it was really me :)

Yes, I'm necroposting...
shades_smile.gif

Duct-Tape-Mouth.jpg

Probably because we know the REAL you would not settle for boring old gray duct tape.

Yes, I'm necroposting...
shades_smile.gif

Duct-Tape-Mouth.jpg

Probably because we know the REAL you would not settle for boring old gray duct tape.
That's right!!!!!!! Something cheery and outgoing!

Back