Toilet Talk

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've saw these signs in several places when I traveled to Asia because their normal toilets are just a hole in the floor you squat over, so they don't know how to use a western toilet, and tend to try to climb up on the rim and squat, or sit on it facing the back of the toilet.
toilet-riding.jpg
Arkansawyer said:
I've saw these signs in several places when I traveled to Asia because their normal toilets are just a hole in the floor you squat over, so they don't know how to use a western toilet, and tend to try to climb up on the rim and squat, or sit on it facing the back of the toilet.
toilet-riding.jpg
Overseas? Try America dude.
I guess men wouldn't notice as much as women when there is #1 all over the seat from this behavior.

toilet-riding.jpg
Wait Arks, remember mine, I am not sure if I posted it here...this was actually from a beachie part of the USA. In a brand new bathroom. Let me find it:
6148460749_a15d397fcf_z.jpg

toilet-riding.jpg
Arkansawyer said:
toilet-riding.jpg
I guess men wouldn't notice as much as women when there is #1 all over the seat from this behavior.
Joey Bloggs said:
My sympathy. I'll bet that's from women who "hover" above the seat because they don't want to touch the dirty thing.

toilet-riding.jpg
Arkansawyer said:
toilet-riding.jpg
Joey Bloggs said:
My sympathy. I'll bet that's from women who "hover" above the seat because they don't want to touch the dirty thing.
The worst thing is, toilets seats actually one of the cleanest things around.... now a keyboard or telephone, totally different story.

toilet-riding.jpg
Arkansawyer said:
toilet-riding.jpg
Joey Bloggs said:
The worst thing is, toilets seats actually one of the cleanest things around.... now a keyboard or telephone, totally different story.
Eric Arthur Blair said:
And they say in hotel rooms, the TV remote is the germiest thing in the room. Anybody have a suggestion on cleaning them, or putting them in a plastic sleeve?

toilet-riding.jpg
Arkansawyer said:
toilet-riding.jpg
Joey Bloggs said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
And they say in hotel rooms, the TV remote is the germiest thing in the room. Anybody have a suggestion on cleaning them, or putting them in a plastic sleeve?
I always wiped down our remotes with antibacterial wipes. I always take a small can of lysol when we travel.

toilet-riding.jpg
Arkansawyer said:
toilet-riding.jpg
Joey Bloggs said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Spray your cloth and wipe them down and then wipe them up again. Do it all the time.

Yes, probably wouldn't want to spray liquid directly onto/into the remote, but Lysol is a great disinfectant and spraying it on a wipe first should work fine. Also, good advice to do it twice. All disinfectants need time to work a while before they evaporate.

Seeing the toilet signs reminded me of this, which made the rounds on FB a year or two ago:
big_3431681.jpg

toilet-riding.jpg
Arkansawyer said:
toilet-riding.jpg
Joey Bloggs said:
Eric Arthur Blair said:
Clorox wipes on the remote, door knobs and most important, on the flush handle.

in relation with this subject, i already trained my kid as he grows up to always make sure that he should make it a habit to flush the toilet after used. sometimes, because he likes to plays a lot, my kid is so much in a hurry to go back to his toys, as well, his playmates. i know that time comes he will get used to it. where to buy soundcloud followers

Back