Website design

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way to go Samantha!! Much brighter and cheery!
Your quote "Our aim is to allow our guests to truly relax.Rural Spain will melt your heart, with its stunning scenery, and the delicious, local flavours will tease your senses: our job is to set you at ease... we want to make you smile." really need to be on your home page! Up at the top, under Rhonda. Along with the bright cheery home page it will let prospective guests know exactly what you are trying to provide. It will help give you an identity and will appeal to a demographic you're looking for.
When you do your room pictures, make sure you get one looking out at the view! I'm intrigued with what that view will be.
I really have to thank both of you. So often, we get new innkeepers on this forum that say they want input, but then fight us on everything we say. It's a pleasure for us to give you input and see that you're listening. RARE these days! Thank you!
I so wish we had time to come and see your place when we'll be in Malaga. Is it difficult to get to your place from Malaga without a car?.
Breakfast Diva. Thank you for your kind words, it has been so nice to have input from proffessionals.
In answer to your other question, there is a direct bus service from Malaga to Ronda several times a day. The drive is quite spectacular passing through orange and lemon plantations and stopping off in a few of the typical spanish white villages on route. You can get bus times through the following link.
http://samar.es/horarios/autobuses/Malaga/Ronda/987/996
thanks again. Maybe we will see you in Ronda.

Ronda is on my list now. Thanks for sharing your neck of the woods with the forum!

Ronda is on my list now. Thanks for sharing your neck of the woods with the forum!.
Joey, where are you based. It's always nice to look at other travelling destinations.
Stu said:
Joey, where are you based. It's always nice to look at other travelling destinations.
www.ClaiborneHouse.net
Looks like a really amazing place you have there Joey. The elopement package sounds awesome although I don't think the wife would approve of me taking part!

OK. So the better half of us (My Wife) has been working really hard yet again on the website to take in all your comments, and done a full re-design. I think it looks much fresher and is more user friendly.
If you still have the patience then do take a look, you are all soooo helpful
www.La-PerlaBlanca.com
The google bots are doing there rounds today then it is a question of getting a few links to other places, getting up the listings and hopefully we are away..
Stu said:
OK. So the better half of us (My Wife) has been working really hard yet again on the website to take in all your comments, and done a full re-design. I think it looks much fresher and is more user friendly.
www.La-PerlaBlanca.com
The google bots are doing there rounds today then it is a question of getting a few links to other places, getting up the listings and hopefully we are away.
Nice!
Here is my suggestion re Trip Advisor, are you ASKING People to review you? or to LEAVE YOUR WEBSITE to go read the reviews? Why is that ICON there on the homepage?
If you have control over the TA listing, which you should, but maybe you don't as you mentioned the old innkeepers retained it, ie even the name, then get it the heck off of there! Otherwise if you DO have control over it, you need to use a BADGE that they offer, one that shows you heve been reviewed as EXCELLENT 53 times or whatever it is for your place.
Get the badge. If you want to use TA on your website. Right now it is showing a different inn, with the name being different. You better get that sorted out AND FAST.
PS Tell Samantha she is awesome, well done!
thumbs_up.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
Stu said:
www.La-PerlaBlanca.com
The google bots are doing there rounds today then it is a question of getting a few links to other places, getting up the listings and hopefully we are away.
Nice!
Here is my suggestion re Trip Advisor, are you ASKING People to review you? or to LEAVE YOUR WEBSITE to go read the reviews? Why is that ICON there on the homepage?
If you have control over the TA listing, which you should, but maybe you don't as you mentioned the old innkeepers retained it, ie even the name, then get it the heck off of there! Otherwise if you DO have control over it, you need to use a BADGE that they offer, one that shows you heve been reviewed as EXCELLENT 53 times or whatever it is for your place.
Get the badge. If you want to use TA on your website. Right now it is showing a different inn, with the name being different. You better get that sorted out AND FAST.
PS Tell Samantha she is awesome, well done!
thumbs_up.gif
I'm thinking road trip!

Back