$99k B&B for sale

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Heck, I'd buy it just to live there. My kind of house!

innshopper

Reaction score
That's great! Every time I see something like this I spend the next 3 days trying to talk myself into it.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
The location is actually a pretty good one, but it is in a VERY humid area of NC. Would be worth a trip over to see what the town is like!

Morticia

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The location is actually a pretty good one, but it is in a VERY humid area of NC. Would be worth a trip over to see what the town is like!.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
The location is actually a pretty good one, but it is in a VERY humid area of NC. Would be worth a trip over to see what the town is like!
Well, that leaves me out then. High humidity and I do not get along at all.

EmptyNest

Reaction score
I didn't read it all just looked at the pics. Looks like a nice house...but what lurks beneath? Why would one want to open a B& B there? And, is it even permitted???

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
I didn't read it all just looked at the pics. Looks like a nice house...but what lurks beneath? Why would one want to open a B& B there? And, is it even permitted???.
catlady said:
I didn't read it all just looked at the pics. Looks like a nice house...but what lurks beneath? Why would one want to open a B& B there? And, is it even permitted???
You would have to pour money into it and add bathrooms. That is correct, why there? But there are those who want to spend a little $ to open a B&B. So I posted it. I have to laugh when they do open and charge $125-140 a night in the middle of nowhere and expect people to pay it. It is all relative.