A beautiful voice

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, let her be made over. Or no, let's just have pity on her for never being kissed?
Someone make me over...please.
smileystooges.gif
But don't kiss me.

And who among us would not want to look better if it was possible? I admit, It give up but because, more than anything, it would take more time and money than I am willing to invest. I just hope that since the world knows she is looking, that she ends up with a Prince rather than the usual Pig (meaning the one looking for a woman to "take care of HIM - personally and financially").

And who among us would not want to look better if it was possible? I admit, It give up but because, more than anything, it would take more time and money than I am willing to invest. I just hope that since the world knows she is looking, that she ends up with a Prince rather than the usual Pig (meaning the one looking for a woman to "take care of HIM - personally and financially")..
If I could look better with no work, great! But makeup and hairdos that take time are just not me. My hair is about 2" long right now and it doesn't get any better than that! Menopause gives me a nice 'rosy' glow so I'm all set!

How wonderful, just heard her and it brought definate tears to my eyes. Just made me think how superficial humans are and how we perceive something that is not always the truth.
Good for her....goes to show you that everyone can achieve anything that they want. Its a true gift from above.

I love her makeover! Yay for her! If she's been unemployed and still recovering from her mom's death then it was no surprise she'd let herself go a little. She looks great, and still plenty real.
=)
Kk.

I love her makeover! Yay for her! If she's been unemployed and still recovering from her mom's death then it was no surprise she'd let herself go a little. She looks great, and still plenty real.
=)
Kk..
i agree, kk ... a little hair color, a new 'do', tweezed eyebrows and some more fashionable clothes. i could do with a bit of that myself! i just hate the way she's been trashed for how she looks, and trashed again for fixing herself up a little.
we are such appearance gloms .... look how 'we' treat our celebrities ... this one is too fat ... oh, this one is too skinny ... horrors, look at these pictures of this one without makeup! i would HATE to have people snapping photos of me all the time. yikers!
this is her big chance ... go susan!
heart.gif
i love her voice

=)
Kk..
She does look much better. Shaping those eyebrows was the only thing I really wanted to see her do:) Heck it's not as if she went in and had an "extreme makeover"..just a local shop did their thing for her. I am glad she did it:)

Maybe I could use a dose of the same...
=)
Kk..
One of my favorite shows is "What not to wear" I always cringe at what I see there and then I take a long hard look at me. I am fast getting rid of some of the clothes hanging in my closet
embaressed_smile.gif

=)
Kk..
One of my favorite shows is "What not to wear" I always cringe at what I see there and then I take a long hard look at me. I am fast getting rid of some of the clothes hanging in my closet
embaressed_smile.gif

This was out a few days ago on one of my tweets. Trinny & Susannah did the original on BBC and are looking for American working women for a special. See the TLC casting call here. I know they would toss my standard uniform of casual cotton shirt, jeans and trainers in the bin!

=)
Kk..
embaressed_smile.gif

This was out a few days ago on one of my tweets. Trinny & Susannah did the original on BBC and are looking for American working women for a special. See the TLC casting call here. I know they would toss my standard uniform of casual cotton shirt, jeans and trainers in the bin!
I would be beyond embarrassed to be on that show. I HATE the clothing they pick out on What Not to Wear. I think a lot of the women look worse when they are done and who can wear that stuff all day? I can't clean in heels and silk and I am NOT changing clothes 3 times a day!
I don't like makeup, I break out no matter what brand I try including the hypoallergenic ones.
I wouldn't mind a new do but my hair's too short to 'do' anything with it.
They put women who are fat into these 'stylish' hip hugging pants, the last thing most of them should be wearing. They select clothes that are not age appropriate as well. And the shoes, don't get me going on the shoes. The clothes don't look comfortable and the women don't look comfortable in them.
I really liked listening to one woman who they followed around with the camera when she was supposed to be shopping on her own...all she kept saying was, 'I'm not paying that much money when I can get the same thing at WalMart for $10.'
BUT, I do agree that some of the clothes that they pull out of the closets are really dated and hideous. My closet is so small it would take 5 minutes to go thru it. 'Oh, 10 long-sleeved t-shirts, 3 sweaters and 4 pairs of jeans, I guess we're done here.'

=)
Kk..
embaressed_smile.gif

Trinny & Susannah are not nearly as nice as "Stacy and Clinton" I would let S & C make me over anytime:)

I cried when I saw her sing. I have a handicapped sister. I have always wished my sister could just succeed at something like that.

Back