A Cooking Show! Reeeaaalllyy??

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers.gif

Give us a link when you get one so we can take a peek. Just wondering though, are you planning on staying inncognito now? We would like to share in your fun too!.
Joey Bloggs said:
cheers.gif

Give us a link when you get one so we can take a peek. Just wondering though, are you planning on staying inncognito now? We would like to share in your fun too!
I guess I won't be able to be inncognito will I? LOL! thats ok. I'd love to share with you all! I'll be a rookie at first, so I hope the show isn't boreing. I'll have to watch other cooking shows to see what they all do!
I know the best thing is to just be me! But a few ideas will be helpful. There are so many things to think about. hmmmm wonder if this means I should get a new wardrobe???
Get some aprons that have your inn name and contact info on the bib - LARGE! - and wear one for each episode.
Great Idea!!!

thanks everyone! I'll get the aprons ordered! :) and the shows will be available on line too. I'll let you all know about it, when it comes on. And at first I am not being paid, but thats ok, cuz, they will give me free advertising they said. And anything I make I'll be serving to my hubby anyway for meals the next couple of nights so reallly its not costing me anything too much extra. Yes, I get to use my own recipes. I'm not sure if I get to name the show. I'd like to, but don't know what. Maybe they'll let me name it after my cookbook that I'm trying to get published... "Inn-spiring recipes"! :) . I'm sure there will be at least some bad fan mail... can't please everyone all the time...
Thanks again for all the encouragment. Yes, I am blessed and God has been good to me.

Back