A full house and it is 2am and we find water leaking from our ceiling

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really messed up at the start of this season. I put an a/c in "wrong" and the next thing I know there is water dripping down into the dining room from the Cook's Room above it. Soon fixed, but the damage was done and now I'm looking at some replastering. I'm normally pretty good at the handyman stuff, but this was a disaster..
The Tipsy Butler said:
I really messed up at the start of this season. I put an a/c in "wrong" and the next thing I know there is water dripping down into the dining room from the Cook's Room above it. Soon fixed, but the damage was done and now I'm looking at some replastering. I'm normally pretty good at the handyman stuff, but this was a disaster.
That's exactly why I hire a licensed plumber to put in our plumbing. "Do-it-yourself" always comes back to bite me in the butt. I have the scars to prove it.
omg_smile.gif

Proud Texan said:
That's exactly why I hire a licensed plumber to put in our plumbing. "Do-it-yourself" always comes back to bite me in the butt. I have the scars to prove it.
omg_smile.gif
You have plumbing scars on your butt?
whattha.gif

=)
Kk.

I really messed up at the start of this season. I put an a/c in "wrong" and the next thing I know there is water dripping down into the dining room from the Cook's Room above it. Soon fixed, but the damage was done and now I'm looking at some replastering. I'm normally pretty good at the handyman stuff, but this was a disaster..
The Tipsy Butler said:
I really messed up at the start of this season. I put an a/c in "wrong" and the next thing I know there is water dripping down into the dining room from the Cook's Room above it. Soon fixed, but the damage was done and now I'm looking at some replastering. I'm normally pretty good at the handyman stuff, but this was a disaster.
omg_smile.gif

Proud Texan said:
omg_smile.gif
You have plumbing scars on your butt?
whattha.gif

=)
Kk.
Trust me. You don't want to see the pictures.

Back