A pat on the back

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice

Reaction score
“Nicest place to stay at M T Lake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW
I wanted to plan a weekend getaway to M T Lake for our anniversary and found the Lodge on the internet. Looked like the nicest place I have seen in an area where much of the lodging cares less about the décor as they cater to fishermen who are looking for a cheap bed with four walls and a roof. This was a perfect place for our anniversary. The loft was cozy and private for our romantic getaway. C helped me set the tone for the weekend as a dozen roses and chocolate covered strawberries were waiting for my wife when we arrived. You often have to be careful as pictures online are often deceiving. All the pictures of the Lodge were very accurate. Highly recommend this B&B.
( trust me the lake is not empty (M T) not with all the rain we've been getting! HA!!!

That's great. Shows you're doing things the right way!

Great - and well-deserved. The Lodge is beautiful and the innkeeper one of the best. I can say that because I have BEEN THERE - DONE THAT.

That is wonderful Ice, you made a very special memory for them to cherish. Well done!

thumbs_up.gif

Back