A Shout Out to Yellow Socks

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw... thanks guys!
heart.gif

Next I start posting about the ethical dilemma involved with going out to dinner with single male guests.
angel_smile.gif

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
Next I start posting about the ethical dilemma involved with going out to dinner with single male guests.
angel_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
Really?
devil_smile.gif

Alibi Ike said:
YellowSocks said:
angel_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
Really?
devil_smile.gif
Yes... really. And I worked through the ethics and he's taken me out to two of the very best restaurants in the area. And they were not a dates, just "two chums having dinner together." (At least, that's his take on it.)
As far as more than dinner, um, no. I'm not the kind of innkeeper that Camberly and EAB are describing!
=)
Kk.
Nope, didn't think you were 'that kind of innkeeper!' Always wondered how that sort of thing would play out. How to keep the biz separate from the fun.
Alibi Ike said:
Nope, didn't think you were 'that kind of innkeeper!' Always wondered how that sort of thing would play out. How to keep the biz separate from the fun.
How to report it on the tax forms? Retail? The Gov wants his share of everything!! Or would that be non-taxable?

Aw... thanks guys!
heart.gif

angel_smile.gif

=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
angel_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
Really?
devil_smile.gif

Alibi Ike said:
YellowSocks said:
angel_smile.gif

=)
Kk.
Really?
devil_smile.gif
Yes... really. And I worked through the ethics and he's taken me out to two of the very best restaurants in the area. And they were not a dates, just "two chums having dinner together." (At least, that's his take on it.)
As far as more than dinner, um, no. I'm not the kind of innkeeper that Camberly and EAB are describing!
=)
Kk.
Alibi Ike said:
How to report it on the tax forms? Retail? The Gov wants his share of everything!! Or would that be non-taxable?
gillumhouse said:
Alibi Ike said:
ROTFLMAO! You guys are killing me!
Well, I would think it either would be included in the lodging (bed) tax, or it could be considered a gratuity.
And it would lead to a whole new category of deductible expenses!
kiss.gif

=)
Kk.

Back