A Wedding Party

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend specializes in elopements...and even those can be real bridezillas!!!
A gal who only paid $350 for her elopement package threatened to sue because her photos weren't what she expected...there was no fall color!!!!
Give me a break!...there wasn't any at the time. What is he supposed to do? Paint the trees!!!!!.
I had a small wedding (25) here in the FALL. Wedding was to be held outdoors under our grand live oaks. The day before the event, bride, groom & minister were doing a mini rehearsal. Bride said 'Now you won't have any leaves falling during our wedding will you?'
whattha.gif

Oh my...see...what gets into these bride's heads???? Give me a break!!! I would NEVER host any type of wedding. It is not worth the insanity!
catlady said:
Oh my...see...what gets into these bride's heads???? Give me a break!!! I would NEVER host any type of wedding. It is not worth the insanity!
Not quite off topic, but I pitched a fit at my daughter's wedding. The 'organizer' the church had in place did not know the proper seating of the families. She had me going in to sit ahead of everyone else. I kept telling her that the MOB goes in right before the wedding party in a traditional Christian wedding (and my daughter was doing all the traditional stuff). She insisted that my daughter's step mother had that position (SHE should just have been ushered in and seated and not in the processional at all). The organizer said that by going first I 'had the honors'. She finally pushed me thru the door and that was that. I wasn't going to make a scene in the church and she knew it.
Then she had the usher stuff me in the pew farthest from the altar. Yeesh. Nose bleed seat for my own daughter's wedding.
Father & step-mother's church?
My kids keep forgetting that since I adopted them, they do not HAVE a step-mother. (I do not mind sharing honors with Sheila and since she died, there is no conflict of seating - although her family would have loved to have arranged that. I just wish my kids could understand it is possible to have 2 mothers.)

My friend specializes in elopements...and even those can be real bridezillas!!!
A gal who only paid $350 for her elopement package threatened to sue because her photos weren't what she expected...there was no fall color!!!!
Give me a break!...there wasn't any at the time. What is he supposed to do? Paint the trees!!!!!.
I had a small wedding (25) here in the FALL. Wedding was to be held outdoors under our grand live oaks. The day before the event, bride, groom & minister were doing a mini rehearsal. Bride said 'Now you won't have any leaves falling during our wedding will you?'
whattha.gif

catlady said:
Not quite off topic, but I pitched a fit at my daughter's wedding. The 'organizer' the church had in place did not know the proper seating of the families. She had me going in to sit ahead of everyone else. I kept telling her that the MOB goes in right before the wedding party in a traditional Christian wedding (and my daughter was doing all the traditional stuff). She insisted that my daughter's step mother had that position (SHE should just have been ushered in and seated and not in the processional at all). The organizer said that by going first I 'had the honors'. She finally pushed me thru the door and that was that. I wasn't going to make a scene in the church and she knew it.
Then she had the usher stuff me in the pew farthest from the altar. Yeesh. Nose bleed seat for my own daughter's wedding.
Father & step-mother's church?
My kids keep forgetting that since I adopted them, they do not HAVE a step-mother. (I do not mind sharing honors with Sheila and since she died, there is no conflict of seating - although her family would have loved to have arranged that. I just wish my kids could understand it is possible to have 2 mothers.)
DAUGHTER'S church. We all came to her for the wedding as the in laws were footing the bill for the reception.

The dial replica watches design is replica watches obviously Glashütte Original, as one might expect from the watch makers replica handbags of some of replica handbags the most immediately distinctive dials in the business, however ugg boots the finish ugg boots quality is clearly polished over their other chronographs in the Senator collection. This platinum replica watches version is replica watches expensive however, operating the pushers; one almost forgets how expensive ugg boots it is since ugg boots the sweet smoothness of the button action. The chronograph pusher action, as far replica watches as I'm replica watches concerned, I think it is one of the best creations there is in the industry.While I quite appreciate the replica watches movement and replica watches its operation, I don't like the dial as a whole.

Back